Re: Orders Shipping List

I too was hoping that I'd get the Solidoodle before Printrbot, but I bring up the statement "can't beat the price."  With the Printrbot I'd have to build it, and I have very little precious free time with 2 kids and a baby.  I'd rather wait and have the solution ready out of the box to print.  Granted, I'll be studying the unit for repair possibilities, but a pre-built unit sure helps.

I've been hoping to have the unit before the Christmas season to set up an Etsy shop with some printed items of my own design, but I'm not sure I'll make it in time.  C'est la vie...

Order:     2259
Ordered: 6/22/2012

102 (edited by patmail4 2012-09-13 18:13:02)

Hey guys,
My order status just changed to Processed  (Order ID: #771 date: 05/05/2012)
didn't got any notification yet

Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:

Order Number: 761
Order Date: 5/5/12
Shipping Update: 3-4 weeks from 7/31/12 per John at Solidoodle support.

Same status, I haven't even bothered to email again seems pointless.

Shipped today 9/13/2012!!!

104 (edited by patmail4 2012-09-14 15:14:25)

what's the Processed  status mean ?
my status is Processed in the main page and pending on details ...

My printer finally got shipped today to France.
Will let u know when it come to home

Order:     3705
Ordered: 8/20/2012
Expert Model

SD2 - Glass Bed, Fans on PCB and Y motor, Custom enclosure
Slicer - Simplify3D

patmail4 wrote:

Hey guys,

how did you get this status update ?
was this in response to an email query or a website login somewhere ?

108 (edited by patmail4 2012-09-16 12:11:23)

Stoney wrote:
patmail4 wrote:

Hey guys,

how did you get this status update ?
was this in response to an email query or a website login somewhere ?

got this status in the summary page ( https://store.solidoodle.com/index.php? … ount/order )
during 1 day then it changed to shipped

I just checked on mine and it says processed as well. Didn't know when that changed, or from what it changed.

...sativas are for smoking!

Did anyone notice how when you go to view orders, the status is listed as pending, but when you click "view", the status is then listed as Processing? So which one is everyone referencing- the main order page or order details page?

Grand Rapids, Michigan
SD2 with Sanguinololu board, glass bed mod, E3d_v5 bowden version hotend (currently direct drive), Lawsy Mk5 jigsaw replacement, octopi printserver, drv8825(tiny troubles)

Good Question!

...sativas are for smoking!

Are you guys sure you aren't looking at the top of the Order Information page where it shows the payment as processed versus the bottom of the page which shows the order status?  The payment has shown as "processed" for me for over 4 months but the shipping status is still Pending.

Given your order numbers, if you guys do have printers in the mail then we'd have another example of shipping out of order. It seems like the current order numbers being serviced are around 800.  My order number is 1023 and I'm being quoted as getting it this week.

yup i'm sure.
i was refreshing the page 10 times per day so i can tell it changed for me smile

Order# 817

Ordered 7 May
Shipped 18 Sept

Are they really moving that slowly? Looking at Jason's order, it looks like it took them 5 days to move 2 days in the queue sad
They initially said they would clear May in 2.5 weeks!

116 (edited by HelmutK 2012-09-19 18:52:34)

HelmutK wrote:

Order Number:  827
Order Date:  5/07/12
Model:  Expert
Website Status:  Pending

Shipping notification received Sep 17, 2012.
Solidoodle printer received Sep 19, 2012.  YIPPEEE!!!

Covers were included. Small, about 6 foot, length of white (maybe natural?) filament, extra Kapton tape, USB host cable, power cord, and pvc spool holder rod.
No tool set but I understand that was limited quantity item, no biggie. Packaged nicely with lots of foam noodles and bubble wrap. Nothing looks damaged. Shiiping box in excellent shape. Was only a short 75 mile UPS trip from factory.

Roll of ABS filament ordered Aug 18, 2012 - Processed.

117 (edited by Diecrusher 2012-09-19 18:50:26)

Order #1130 ordered May 15th

Still marked pending and now my last couple of email's are going unanswered... the sour taste in my mouth is now going deeper.

If not a machine, I was hoping to at least get a generic email for my $700+.  Even that seems to much to ask for now.

Order number 859.
Ordered May 8

Received by UPS Sept 18
Scheduled to deliver Sept 20

Diecrusher wrote:

Order #1130 ordered May 15th

Still marked pending and now my last couple of email's are going unanswered... the sour taste in my mouth is now going deeper.

If not a machine, I was hoping to at least get a generic email for my $700+.  Even that seems to much to ask for now.

In all honesty with the updates from other users it looks like your may 15th order is just somewhat behind where they are currently. Now if it takes another month id go ballistic but you seem to be so close it shouldn't be much more of a wait. But going off recent info and if you report your status change we can get a decent idea of time frame

roughtyper wrote:

Order number 859.
Ordered May 8

Received by UPS Sept 18
Scheduled to deliver Sept 20

Delivered in good shape, 1230 Sept 20.  Very well packed inside and out.

Time to quit my day job.

(...just kidding)

Quick update on mine:

Marked as dispatched - 11th September
Arrived at NY sorting facility - 14th September
'Processed' at sorting facility - 14th September

No update since 14th, so I have no idea where it is as of 20th September. I would hope it's left the states by now, but no indication so far.

Destination is south-west United Kingdom.

Does anyone know if I should expect a local courier to provide a tracking number when it hits the UK?

I had a similar experience, see a couple of pages back. In the end it was in transit even though the updates weren't forthcoming. The USPS tracking continued to the end, even though local postal services were handling the product.

USPS tracking is usually pretty poor, it doesn't surprise me at all that it isn't updating.

Having shipped stuff overseas a lot. Most USPS tracking stops at the export mail processing center. Sometimes other countries will update the tracking, but usually after it is delivered.

SD2 - Glass Bed, Fans on PCB and Y motor, Custom enclosure
Slicer - Simplify3D

I didn't check this forum before I placed my order (yesterday!) and now I'm worried that I'm looking at what looks like a 20+ week wait instead of the 8 to 10 the order page claims. Any idea why they haven't updated the information on the order page to more accurately show what the current wait time is?