Re: Orders Shipping List

coleke wrote:

Did you hear back? I'm about 200 orders behind you, so I am curious if they are on track. However, not curious enough to bug John....yet.

I too didn't want to bother them, so I was waiting for your report also!
I don't want to be the thousandth email asking for a shipping update.

...sativas are for smoking!

It's arrived!

Ordered May 1st
Shipped Aug 9th
Received Aug 17th

I'm a bit busy at the moment, I'll try and get it open as soon as.

Jinja wrote:

It's arrived!

Ordered May 1st
Shipped Aug 9th
Received Aug 17th

I'm a bit busy at the moment, I'll try and get it open as soon as.

Congratulations.

3 weeks.
They posted a blog saying june orders are 3-6 weeks away. I ordered end of june so I fear I may be headed towards 6 weeks. Hope not. Support tech have been pretty consistent with my delivery date, its always been around early sept.

I put my unboxing photos on Google Groups...

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgr … %5B1-25%5D

I wished more people posted their data so we could get a graph going with shipping date approximations.

graphs wouldn't really help because updates are sporadic, and shipments are sporadic. all that can be said for sure is that of the three updates that have been given.

(i.e the date that production actually started, the date that the first ones were shipped, the date that they broke 100, and the numbers given in the latest update.)

we can't tell anything from our order numbers, or invoice numbers, as they've said, some people have ordered parts or filament etc, not a machine. (e.g order number 100 could have been for the first machine. or order 50, and even if it were it might be that orders 100 - 200 are all machines, or orders 100 - 200 are all just filament and no machines!)

and we can't extrapolate any kind of graph from what's been given, (because we can't say for sure that expansion will continue at a set rate.

All we can go on is what we've been given. (based on your order date you've got about this much longer to go.)

Ah. Thank you, that explains a lot. And makes me a little more hopeful that the queue for the Solidoodle isn't as long as I assumed.

Order ID 228
Ordered April 26, 2012
17 weeks of waiting...

Your printer has either already shipped or will be any day now

Quote from Solidoodle last week,

"April Orders:
Nearly all April orders have been shipped. If your order is in April, then it will most likely ship this week or next week. This may seem a little extreme, but customers must understand that the bulk of orders were made in late April and early May. After this time, orders will move much faster."

36 (edited by patmail4 2012-08-28 18:13:01)

Brad wrote:

Lets see who's orders are shipping.

Post your order ID and date of ordering, and date shipped if it has shipped.

#1159 - 05/15/2012 - Shipped 08/03/2012 - arrived Aug 10th early in the morning.

/mm/dd/yyyy

you are lucky ...

#771 Date:  05/05/2012 still waiting ... and waiting ....

feeling fooled ...

Order Number:  827
Order Date:  5/07/12
Model:  Expert
Website Status:  Pending

I'm still waiting on my case for my expert model, going to check in and see when thats supposed to come.

Brad,

I am still waiting for my case as well.  It appears that some are shipped with the case now so stock shouldn't be an issue. I contacted them Monday and they have not responded to me yet. I am sure they are busy but hopefully they aren't ignoring me because they can't provide.

SD2
E3D V6
MK5 V6

My details:

Order: 1338
Order date: 05/18/2012

Can anyone shed light on the tracking. According to the tracking, my printer has been "Processed Through Sort Facility" at "ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)" on the 22/8/12.

Now a week has passed and no update? Does this definitely mean that the printer is sitting there doing nothing or is it on the way and the tracking is sloppy?

USPS tracking sucks.  It basically tells when it left and when it delivered and nothing in between.   I've had at least two packages out for delivery on the truck, and then not actually show up until the next day.

Here is my tale of woe..

Invoice No.: 1067
Order ID: 2272
Date Added: 25/06/2012

It will get here eventually.  Maybe the summer activities will slow down enough to concentrate on the unit when it arrives

Greg

43 (edited by patmail4 2012-08-29 14:28:02)

lawsy wrote:

My details:

Order: 1338
Order date: 05/18/2012

Can anyone shed light on the tracking. According to the tracking, my printer has been "Processed Through Sort Facility" at "ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)" on the 22/8/12.

Now a week has passed and no update? Does this definitely mean that the printer is sitting there doing nothing or is it on the way and the tracking is sloppy?

Another lucky Guy.
I dont understand how the hell they ship there printers.
Again i m feeling fooled and I m thinking on asking for refund since they don't even reply to suport requests....

Order ID: 2473
Date Added: 02/07/2012
8.5 weeks today

Hi,
my status is on "pending" will this change to a date or a time later?
Any experience?
Thanks
wolfi

I placed my order 08-18-2012, ID: 3676, it's hard to wait!

pending is normal. i assume it will change from pending to posted. theres not much in between i dont think.

macmub wrote:

pending is normal. i assume it will change from pending to posted. theres not much in between i dont think.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Here some details:
Order ID: 3676
Date Added: 18/08/2012

Thanks
wolfi

I placed my order 08-18-2012, ID: 3676, it's hard to wait!

Order ID #1432
Date : 05/21/2012
Still pending...

Order 3554 not shipped

Emailed 3 times for querying possible time scale but no answer, very poor customer support ie Zero.............

Russell Kjell Coffield EngTech CTech
www.interspec.org

3554 Is going to be down the road a bit for sure...