petstep wrote:

https://nfckey.xyz/
link does not work .. I'm in a panic

Works fine for me!!

very strange, I can not even go from the proxy

Re: XYZprinting Open Source NFC key calculator online: www.nfckey.xyz

oh, it worked

hi i'm trying from android but it seems that my tag wont keep any data on page 2b and 2c, theese are the tags i'm using

https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B01CJY … &psc=1

did i order the wrong type of tags?

Tags look fine, but I don't know why your Adroid device does not update them. I use a hardware solution for mine.

Hi, I have da Vinchi mini w with 1.0.3 firmware. My problem is I can't reset my tag (UID 04ce79f2d44f80). https://nfckey.xyz/ is work and generate key but this key is not recognized by tag (Action failed) on RFID NFC Tool. What is wrong?

hanterg1 wrote:

Hi, I have da Vinchi mini w with 1.0.3 firmware. My problem is I can't reset my tag (UID 04ce79f2d44f80). https://nfckey.xyz/ is work and generate key but this key is not recognized by tag (Action failed) on RFID NFC Tool. What is wrong?

What is wrong:
1) You have not read the threads.
2) The mini does not allow refilled tags that it has previously seen.

cgrillo wrote:
hanterg1 wrote:

What is wrong:
1) You have not read the threads.
2) The mini does not allow refilled tags that it has previously seen.

Oh if only I had a nickle for every post made with no research.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

carl_m1968 wrote:

http://soliforum.com/i/?vYDcmRz.jpg

bushy wrote:
carl_m1968 wrote:

http://soliforum.com/i/?vYDcmRz.jpg

Thats a start... smile

135 (edited by Bozotclown1970 2018-02-15 18:22:56)

bushy wrote:
carl_m1968 wrote:

http://soliforum.com/i/?tMvMvQl.jpg

Don't spend it all in one place.

Bozotclown1970 wrote:
bushy wrote:
carl_m1968 wrote:

http://soliforum.com/i/?tMvMvQl.jpg

Don't spend it all in one place.

At least is not wooden.

Hello,

It's possible to creat a NFC Tag for 250 meter ?

It's for a bobine of 750 g.

Thank you

french250 wrote:

Hello,

It's possible to creat a NFC Tag for 250 meter ?

It's for a bobine of 750 g.

Thank you

Hi, yes try this tool. http://www.soliforum.com/topic/16950/nt … nior-mini/

vvasilev wrote:

As I said earlier I generate password and pack, write all the settings I need, fealds: 08,14,0a,0b,15,16,17, 2B (pass) and 2C (PACK), but I still have the error.
I saw that after writing the settings, and read it again the pack still stay 00 00 , dosn't matter I've change it. I tried this on 2 different paper NTAGs.

I didn't see it mentioned, and was running into the same thing you were, but you have to follow up the 4 digit pack code from the web site with 00 00.

For example, if your pack code is 4A 23, you'd enter 4A230000 on page 2C.  Without the extra zeros, page 2C would be 00004A23, which is why your pack was reading back as 00 00 - it was just reading the first two bites of that field.

Hello Newby here,

I've a Windows smartphone, so the Mifare Ntag app doesn't work. A friend of my does have a Samsung S8.
He installed the app, several times it showed "action failed" and shows page data in red. All the sudden it was black, and it only shows the first 4 pages. (00 till 03). I wat to see more data, so i type in the upper left side 04 in, and click on the button READ.
Again it reads the next 4 pages of the NFC chip. (04 till 07). Again 08 and clicking READ. It shows now 08 09 and 0A. nothing more.
When i type 0B and press the READ button it would do the action.
So i only can see the first 11 pages instead of the whole 45 pages.

I tought this is becuase i have a NFC that has "died" because i used all the PLA filament. I bought a second original PLA filament rol with the machine. This one is used a bit (200 meter original in new condition, and has now 145 meter left) so it is not completly empty. But also on this NFC chip i can only read the first 11 pages, and then it stops.

Now the questions, am i doing something wrong here?
Is there another way/solution (app/hardware) to read/write the NFC chip?
Which NFC stickers work (please send a link which WILL work)
Is there somebody living close to me (south of NL) who is experienced who can help me out?

Hope to hear from anybody.
Thanks

Denniske wrote:

Hello Newby here,

I've a Windows smartphone, so the Mifare Ntag app doesn't work. A friend of my does have a Samsung S8.
He installed the app, several times it showed "action failed" and shows page data in red. All the sudden it was black, and it only shows the first 4 pages. (00 till 03). I wat to see more data, so i type in the upper left side 04 in, and click on the button READ.
Again it reads the next 4 pages of the NFC chip. (04 till 07). Again 08 and clicking READ. It shows now 08 09 and 0A. nothing more.

I tought this is becuase i have a NFC that has "died" because i used all the PLA filament. I bought a second original PLA filament rol with the machine. This one is used a bit (200 meter original in new condition, and has now 145 meter left) so it is not completly empty. But also on this NFC chip i can only read the first 11 pages, and then it stops.

Is there somebody living close to me (south of NL) who is experienced who can help me out?

Thanks

I am pretty sure for hacking purposes you only need the first 4 pages.

carl_m1968 wrote:
Denniske wrote:

Hello Newby here,

Thanks

I am pretty sure for hacking purposes you only need the first 4 pages.

Try a different phone, some phones have problems.

143 (edited by MTWallet 2018-02-28 01:19:10)

Denniske wrote:

A friend of my does have a Samsung S8.

Thanks

I use RFID NFC Tool by Method from the google play store on my Samsung S7 Edge. It works fine for resetting original tags. To use:

Open app
Touch Mifare Ultralight/NTAG
Hold the tag to the back of the phone and keep it there
It will read the tag and display 8 pages and show Action Failed
You can move the tag away from the phone after you note the information from the first 2 pages of the tag
Enter the data from the first 2 pages into the website app to get your tag password
Touch the back button on the phone to get back to the main screen
Touch the Key icon on the upper right
Touch the Add Key icon on the upper right
Choose NTAG 21x series
Type a name for the key
Type the password for your tag that you got from the website app
Touch OK at the bottom
Set the slider for that key to active
Touch the back button on the phone
Touch Mifare Ultralight/NTAG
Touch Authenticate with 1 of preset and enabled keys to put a checkmark in the box
Hold the tag to the back of the phone and keep it there
It should now show the first 12 or so pages and you can scroll down to see the rest

To change a page:
Type the page number in the first field
Type the new data into the second field
Touch Write

There is also a custom android app listed here on the forum that is apparently easier to use, but I have not tried it yet.

Da Vinci Mini issues with page 08 solution.

When I entered 5A 50 4B 00 (because I have black PLA), I got an error that the material was not supported and in the status screen the material was listed as --- and the color was Bottle Green.  I changed the line 08 by switching the material and color to 5A 4B 50 00 and it now it recognizes the material as PLA but still has the color as bottle green.  I change second byte to several different things and the color is always bottle green.  The temp seems to avg 214 degrees C which is what the xyz black PLA was, so I am not concerned

hope this helps

Your first code "5A 50 4B 00" was the correct code for black. The temperature should have been somewhere around 200C. Are you sure you have updated the tag correctly?

Bozotclown - Thank you for your response. 

I think that the my tag was updated correctly, I used your post dated 2018-01-19 11:07:49 and entered everything you have in red exactly the same except I changed the color and the password and pack code are obliviously different based on the calculator. if I can figure out how to get a screen shot from my phone to the computer I will post the what the tag reads.

I thought that the difference may be that I have a Da Vinci mini and not a Da Vinci Jr printer and was posting as a possible "sorta" solution to help others with page 08 because it works and I am able to print using other than xyz PLA but I cannot figure out how to change the color.  I might try and change the second byte from PLA (50) to ABS (41) even though my printer doesn't support ABS it might recognize it then I will know that the material resides in the second byte of page 08?

I am using Tagstand Black NTAG213 stickers ( from amazon) and an android phone with the RFID NFC Tool app to read and write.  I tried to read the xyz tags from the 2 spools of PLA I have (Black and Orange) and interestingly enough I can only read up to to page 07.

147 (edited by Bozotclown1970 2018-03-04 00:26:04)

Have you tried using the Android softwear located at http://www.soliforum.com/topic/17124/an … ank-ntags/?

I do not have a cell phone that is NFC compatable, but this looks likes it's really simple to use.

The only reason you are seeing the first 7 pages of data is because the tag has not been authenticated with the password.

I downloaded the app, and it is awesome! 

you literally just scan the tag and click on what temperature and length you want, no passwords, no pack code, no typing any thing in anywhere.  too easy!!!

thanks so much for pointing it out to me!!!!!

Glad I was able to help.

I wonder if someone has thought about trying to make an application that emulates a ntag directly or something similar because for me it is very difficult to access the empty ntag or an emutag since I live in Cuba and here I can not buy anything online and in the stores do not sell anything like that the printer brought me a friend but it is not going to turn anymore I do not know what to do what I have access to is arduinos and pics but apparently there is nothing to do with them my firmware is 2.3 .5