Re: DaVinci Junior cartridge reset

3D printer "davinci Mini Maker"
I bought a coil of black PLA wire
the printer refuses to print without nfc tag 13 so I buy virgin nfc tag I change the values of pages 08, 0A, 0B and 14 with my android smartphone

Thanks for your help

huguenin.stephan wrote:

3D printer "davinci Mini Maker"
I bought a coil of black PLA wire
the printer refuses to print without nfc tag 13 so I buy virgin nfc tag I change the values of pages 08, 0A, 0B and 14 with my android smartphone

Thanks for your help

I think there are more pages to set than just those - for a new blank tag.
Check what is set on the original one - you'll find more.
Did you set ht password/pack also?

If you want to reset/write virgin nfc-tags using an android phone, maybe this will help:
http://www.soliforum.com/topic/17124/an … ank-ntags/

madman907 wrote:

If you want to reset/write virgin nfc-tags using an android phone, maybe this will help:
http://www.soliforum.com/topic/17124/an … ank-ntags/

That looks great - well done.

hello all,
firstly appreciate all the time people have spent making this forum, I just have a quiky.
My school has 3 da vmci jr 1.0 and my teacher did not realise the filament was so expensive from them, making them less "print anything you want".
I understand there are a couple of methods that people have got working, is there anything that a non tech savvy person could use once setup. as I can fiddle and tinker with them but at the end of the day I'm in my last year and I needs to work after im gone.
really aprricate the help.

cheers James

1,431 (edited by cgrillo 2018-11-25 16:13:27)

jamesjetrib wrote:

hello all,
firstly appreciate all the time people have spent making this forum, I just have a quiky.
My school has 3 da vmci jr 1.0 and my teacher did not realise the filament was so expensive from them, making them less "print anything you want".
I understand there are a couple of methods that people have got working, is there anything that a non tech savvy person could use once setup. as I can fiddle and tinker with them but at the end of the day I'm in my last year and I needs to work after im gone.
really aprricate the help.

cheers James

I have found this to be the easiest "plug & forget" method.
http://www.soliforum.com/topic/16626/da … d-cycling/

You don't need to program any cards.

hello all
Can you help me
i need the password

Page: Data
[00] : 043D9425
[01] : E2CE4F81
[02] : E2480000
[03] : E1101200
[04] : 0103A00C
[05] : 340300FE
[06] : 00000000
[07] : 00000000

It's all in the forum.

http://www.soliforum.com/topic/16909/xy … nfckeyxyz/

Do anyone know where to reset the Mainboard at Junior 1.0 ? I rewrote the original values to my NFC Tag in the Filamentspool but the printer seems to "remember" its been used and says its empty. If the board is resetted it shall forgotten this and i can reuse the tag in theory....

1,435 (edited by carl_m1968 2020-01-30 23:48:05)

wykinger wrote:

Do anyone know where to reset the Mainboard at Junior 1.0 ? I rewrote the original values to my NFC Tag in the Filamentspool but the printer seems to "remember" its been used and says its empty. If the board is resetted it shall forgotten this and i can reuse the tag in theory....

Incorrect. The data for the tags is stored in a location that is not cleared on reset. Furthermore if you do use the reset jumper also known as the clear jumper it will erase your current firmware leaving only the bootloader and rendering your machine useless unless you have the firmware bin and the capability to JTAG program back to the machine.

If it was that easy it would have been done already don't you think?

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.