Re: Shipping Updates

My order was marked as shipped on Monday, I am about to head home from school to go pick it up ~3hr drive but when I checked the tracking number all it says is

"Electronic Shipping Info Received.
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 3, 2014 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

I was just wondering if there is any chances it has not been shipped out and only the labels printed? I'm expecting it tomorrow or Saturday as it was sent priority 3day.

Crazy1

Labels get printed in batches to save time, yours went out Wednesday or today.

Alright, the order number was #1718 but even if it went out today, it should arrive by Monday before I drive back to school.

Crazy1

Update - got 40 kits out this week, bringing the oldest order to December 30th, or just over 5 weeks. I have another 10 kits on the bench that should be ready to go on Monday, bringing the oldest order to 186x, January 4th.

40 kits/week should be sustainable, and would mean getting to the point of in stock, ready to ship sometime in March.

Thank you Tim for the speedy delivery!!! Can't wait to hook up the E3D!!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
SD2 with Sanguinololu board, glass bed mod, E3d_v5 bowden version hotend (currently direct drive), Lawsy Mk5 jigsaw replacement, octopi printserver, drv8825(tiny troubles)

Update - another 40 kits ready for pickup this week, making the oldest order January 16th.

It is unlikely I will be able to hit 40 kits this week, as I'm running out of heaters and the heater supplier is running about a week behind their scheduled lead time. I'll post here if that happens, though.

Hey, thats my order big_smile

Seriously though, I have been printing the parts and with 100% infill, I get delamination that I never get with other prints. Has anyone had luck with using less that 100% infill? If not, is it too late to add a printed hopper to my order?

Thanks

50% infill is probably OK on the hopper, any % is fine on the rest.

Odd that you're seeing delam at all though. Do you have an enclosure? What temps/hotend?

109 (edited by pastprimitive 2014-02-16 01:28:06)

Im assuming Order no. is just a rough estimation of where I am in line for my filastruder. Assuming that not every order in between the oldest and mine are not all filastruders... Oh man its the same nail biting excitement as waiting for my solidoodle to arrive.  The upside of this long handling time is my laser cutter should be arriving in a week or so.  I'll get to get it all set up and cut out my case:D

Most orders are not Filastruders - they are accessories/hotends. This past week there were 85 orders, only 18 of which were Filastruders.

Hi emoret,

any estimation on the dispatch of the Order confirmation number # 2157 ??

thanks

chX

crazyhorseX wrote:

Hi emoret,

any estimation on the dispatch of the Order confirmation number # 2157 ??

thanks

chX

That order was placed at the end of January, so it's only been a little over two weeks. It should ship in the estimated lead time posted on the website.

Hello

Can you possibly tell me approximately when my order # is 2329 Sent? I get a notification and tracking number? or how does it work?

with friendly regrads

gkayur12 wrote:

Hello

Can you possibly tell me approximately when my order # is 2329 Sent? I get a notification and tracking number? or how does it work?

with friendly regrads

2329 was placed less than a week ago. As clearly stated on the website, all Filastruder Kit orders have a lead time of 3-4 weeks. Did you read the post right before yours?

Tracking is sent automatically via email once the label is printed.

This thread is not for individual requests. It is for general updates. If you haven't gotten tracking out yet, yours has not shipped. It was not forgotten, it cannot be forgotten as there is one database that handles all orders automatically.

Update: only 2 orders went out this week. The heater company continues to make excuses - now they say they will ship this Wednesday. 20 kits are sitting ready for heaters to be dropped in and shipping labels to be slapped on. I'm sorry for the delay, genuinely, but my hands are tied here. Trust me, I'm as upset (or more) than you are, and have had some heated words with the manufacturer. (No pun intended... okay a little pun intended)

I am not grumpy.  I mean not at you.

pastprimitive wrote:

I am not grumpy.  I mean not at you.

It shouldn't really affect your order - I'm continuing work in the meantime, so this should not have a ripple effect.

Figured, i've notice you have good customer handling, big thumbs up!

Thanks for letting us know.

Good news! Heaters have shipped and arrive Monday, meaning at least 20 kits should be in the mail Tuesday morning. That would get things pretty well caught up, probably only a 1 week delay from that point forward. There were a LOT of kits ordered the last two weeks of January.

Good news - 200 heaters arrived today!

I've only printed some of the labels for which I have kits ready, so more labels will be printed in the next couple days as I push these bad boys out. I expect to be back within the estimated lead time by a week from today.

Mid-week update:

45 shipped so far this week. About 4 days behind the estimated lead time currently.

Shipping is going well! 62 shipped so far this week, though some are waiting for pickup by USPS.

Currently the oldest outstanding order was placed 3 weeks and 4 days ago, so operating inside of the estimated lead time now!

elmoret wrote:

Shipping is going well! 62 shipped so far this week, though some are waiting for pickup by USPS.

Currently the oldest outstanding order was placed 3 weeks and 5 days ago, so operating inside of the estimated lead time now.

got my tracking number this morning, order placed 9 Feb ahead of schedule!!! cant wait to start extruding!

THANKS!!

Looks like the oldest order is 3 weeks old now, so operating well inside the estimated lead time.