Topic: Shipping Updates

I'll try to keep as much as I can in the way of shipping updates here in this thread.

Kits are the slowest thing to ship, since there are so many involved parts that sometimes get delayed in manufacturing, and because of the time involved in packing the kits. I'm transitioning to a new location, which means for the next week or so everything will be packed up and unable to ship. I accounted for this when setting the estimated lead time at store launch.

On 8/28/13: 41 orders containing kits shipped - Order numbers 1061-1111. Several of these orders contained multiple kits. All parts of the order shipped. There are some exceptions from those numbers: 1081 1090 1094 1098 1102 1104 1105 1106 1110 - those orders have not shipped, USPS decided they needed more verification from me before letting me continue to ship internationally. Some sort of fraud prevention, it seems. Anyway, 1061-1111 is the first wave.These orders were all projected to ship within 2-3 weeks. They shipped at 2 weeks or less. Right around order 1111, I moved the lead time to 3-4 weeks. I expect to still meet that, looking ahead.

Upgraded gearmotors should ship in the next few days.

Melt filters should be in the store over the weekend or early next week. I'm taking the material to the machine shop tomorrow.

Re: Shipping Updates

On 9/4/13: All orders NOT containing kits have been shipped. We've moved into the new location and have gotten unpacked - now we can focus on the kit-containing orders. The international orders listed above will ship first (probably by this weekend) and then we'll continue forward on remaining orders.

Melt filters have been completed at the machine shop and are on their way to me. Once I have them in hand, I'll put them up in the store.

Any word on when the international orders will ship?

Early this week. Spent late last week doing the prep work (counting and bagging parts).

The international orders that were still pending - 1081 1090 1094 1098 1102 1104 1105 1106 1110 - are waiting for pickup by USPS. Additionally, 1112 has shipped. Should get through 1122 tomorrow.

All orders through 1122 have shipped. There is going to be a lull for the next 3-5 days as I'm waiting on a couple items, but I'll handle some of the other kit-packing tasks in the meantime.

All non-kit orders have shipped as of today. Kits are waiting on more thrust bearings.

Thrust bearings finally shipped! On pace to resume kit shipping this week.

I got a shipping notice. My Filastruder (assembled) should arrive on Monday. Fun!

Thrust bearings are in, shipping has resumed. Will update later this week with total number of kits shipped. We should be fully caught up within 3 weeks.

Another batch of 30 waiting for pickup by USPS. Preparing the next batch of 30, should be ready for pickup Monday.

Hey Tim

Thanks for the shipping updates.

I hope you and the Filastruder team keep up the great effort.

Not JUST because I'm waiting for mine smile

Just trying to keep the recognition levels up there mate.

No problem - we appreciate your patience!

Would most appreciate if you could list the order#. in your updates.

I will in the next update, no problem.

1155-1215 are queued to ship this week. Might be able to get further than that, we'll see. The lead times have been falling right in line with the estimates on the product page.

YAY!  My order falls right in the middle of them.  Really looking forward to putting this thing together!

Figures mine is shipping now, since I just ordered a spool to hold me over.
At least I have enough raw materials on hand to run it all winter.

30 orders shipped so far this week. I ran out of 1.75mm nozzles so some kits further up the queue got shipped that didn't have 1.75mm nozzles.

Of course, all non-kit orders are shipping as soon as they come in, with the exception of kit enclosures - those will start shipping next week.

Updated lead times on kits and kit enclosures - closing in on being fully caught up. There's a total of 75 orders outstanding.

Hoping to have another 30 out by the middle of next week!

Elmoret,

do you know many people making filament to sell? and in different colours?

congrats on shipping so many units!

supraflyer has offered in the past. I'd guess 2n2r5 might. I would except I need it to print hoppers. smile

Lets try to stay on topic though - I don't want this to get too cluttered.

What order number are you on? and when do you expect to get more 1.75 nozzles in to be able to start shipping again?

jdb1930 wrote:

What order number are you on? and when do you expect to get more 1.75 nozzles in to be able to start shipping again?

Already have them, and 1204 is the oldest unfulfilled order. It was placed 4 weeks ago, so we're still inside the promised lead time.

Hello elmoret

What order number are you on?

Edit: Another 30 kits have shipped this week. There are ~60 orders outstanding.