Re: Shipping Updates

Heading to Korea tomorrow for two weeks to help finish some robotic x-ray hardware. I will be reachable via email, and my roommate (Allen, the guy in the Kickstarter video) is going to help ship some things in the meantime.

Right now, the oldest order is a little over 4 weeks old. I've left 5 kits ready for Allen to throw labels on them, but that's gonna be it for two weeks. That means that some kits will hit 6 weeks since the order date. If this is too long, of course I am happy to refund.

I've kitted dozens of E3D hotends, so those should be good to go as usual.

Once I return (Feb 1), it's all Filastruder, all the time.

How about the gearmotors and beta version -will  be shipped normally ?

Indeed. Really only the kits go on hold, as they're a bit more complicated.

Do the kits also mean the Filawinder kits?

I'm so excited at how well my Filastruder is working, can't wait for my Filawinder smile

Kits = filastruder kits only

Everything else is shipping normally - winders, enclosures, nozzles, hotends, etc.

Greetings from South Korea!

http://i.imgur.com/24l04iw.jpg

Left - the professor heading up this project here in Korea. Right - my PhD advisor.

Also pictured: two big stinkin robots, x-ray tube, x-ray receptor.

Other news: All non-kit orders to date are packed up and awaiting shipment after the MLK holiday.

This makes me want to finish my robot arm project..  nice work!

What exactly are you doing with them?

Setting them up to do non-cylindrical CT scanning.

Nice Bots. Are you eventually going to put them on parallel tracks opposite each other for linear travel or put the subject on a 360 deg rotating table?  Keep posting picks Ive never been to Korea!

stay away from the SOJU! unless of course you are eating some Dak Galbi.. I miss korea sad

order #1883

when ready to do nothing more.
Stuck in Los Angelas

vino85 wrote:

order #1883

when ready to do nothing more.
Stuck in Los Angelas

That is when it left the US. it sometimes takes up to a month to update, not to worry.

I was wondering if we receive an email when our Filastruder has been shipped? I think I should be one of those orders shipped out right before you left as it was ordered early/mid December. just curious.

Crazy1

Yes, emails automatically go out when labels are printed. It will have to wait until the first week of February. Sorry!

In the Incheon airport right now. Excited to get back home and start shipping those kits out!

All other (non-Filastruder Kit)  orders are still shipping as normal.

order #2168

mikhwanalys wrote:

order #2168

Did you bother to read the website? (or even this thread?) All recently placed kit orders have a 3-4 week lead time. Your order was placed yesterday.

Just curious what order are you on? #17XX?

Crazy1pilot wrote:

Just curious what order are you on? #17XX?

Yup. Should be able to get 20 units out on Monday, which will make the oldest outstanding order be within its originally estimated lead time.

My order is going on 6-7ish weeks now, it was probably the next order right before you left...

Crazy1

elmoret wrote:
mikhwanalys wrote:

order #2168

Did you bother to read the website? (or even this thread?) All recently placed kit orders have a 3-4 week lead time. Your order was placed yesterday.

roll  THIS

Are you in the 19XX yet? I enter my 3rd week tomorrow and im just curious if you're close to being on track.

I couldn't wait any longer.... I ordered pellets already wink

Not there yet. I'm like 4 days behind the estimated lead time...getting caught up, doing 10/day so far. There's about 40 kits ahead of you, which puts yours shipping sometime next week - right on schedule. smile

That's awesome. Thanks for the update. I'll print parts this weekend then.

elmoret wrote:

Not there yet. I'm like 4 days behind the estimated lead time...getting caught up, doing 10/day so far. There's about 40 kits ahead of you, which puts yours shipping sometime next week - right on schedule. smile

Whoo-hoo!  1802 and can't wait to start 'strudin'. 
Wait, is that even a word?  Meh, who cares?  It is now!

They see me strudin'...