1,526 (edited by blazin_penguin 2015-02-09 15:45:49)

Re: Orders Shipping List

So my workbench order "Shipped" over 2 weeks ago (Thurs Jan 22nd) for international.  After 2 weeks (10 business days) of USPS only having "pre-shipment" and Canada post having no information at all, I got the following information

We originally shipped your package via USPS, but it was returned to us because it exceeded their size restrictions for international delivery.

We have re-shipped it using DHL and your new tracking number is listed below and can be tracked at DHL.com. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding

Has any other international workbenches received a similar E-mail?

Solidoodle Workbench

OneMoreCast wrote:
patrick.w.york wrote:

Blarg... So I got an email response from them saying they had added an additional lead time of 2 more weeks to the SD4. Funny that as of yesterday when I emailed them about it the site still said 3-4 weeks. Now it says 4-6 weeks. At 6 weeks are they going to amend it again?

OneMoreCast wrote:

Me too on 12-14...cancelled two days ago. Found used sd4 on ebay bought it, was here next morning. Id cut your loses, I thought same as well seeing as its not new model but wasnt the case.

Thats crazy, I ordered mine when "claimed" lead time was 7-10 days...it is worth it when you get the printer...look around, I just happened to sesrch ebay at right time. SD4's dont pop up on there often but if you are waiting anyway, cant hurt to search other venues.

Looks like I called it... New lead time come and gone. No updates. Check website and it now says 6-8 weeks. My order still says in production. I sent them another email a few minutes ago. This is not how you do business. This is not a kickstarter where I donate money and wait for x months while you work things out and get orders going. They took my money and have yet to give me a product. I know you are all in this same boat. This is such crap...

Anyone with an international press order in the last container who have gotten any update about shipping?

Trying to get information on my shipment of order #33141 ordered Jan 1, 2015.

Order ID: 34167  dated Feb 13 2015, they have my money but I haven't heard anything about shipping!

SD4 with E3D V6.

Those who don't know ask, those who don't care comment,  those who comment without answers  hide ignorance for fear of asking. Be fearless!

lueman dont complain, I have 28515, ordered on august and still nothing sad

Fat kids are harder to kidnap!

wow! what are they doing with our money??

SD4 with E3D V6.

Those who don't know ask, those who don't care comment,  those who comment without answers  hide ignorance for fear of asking. Be fearless!

Order 29831 (Solidoodle Press) just shipped (international order)

28515 shipped too smile

Fat kids are harder to kidnap!

1,535 (edited by patrick.w.york 2015-03-04 14:58:14)

Happy dance... #32833 Shipped

Update: Received my SD4 yesterday. Filament also received.

1,536 (edited by runoratsu 2015-03-05 10:30:17)

Okay, just got my Press (Order Number 285xx, in Germany). I just noticed I ordered end of August last year - it's really been some time, just about half a year. roll

What I'm a little surprised about is that I ordered a spool of additional filament w/ the press, but that was not in the package, far as I can tell. Do those usually come extra, and later? Unless the spool already in the press is the extra one, but that one is just half full, and alredy loaded into the extruder, so I suppose it's the starter filament...?

PS: For others in Germany: I got an invoice for 81,59 for customs duty and taxes...
Was declared w/ taric no. 8440 3310 90 0 - which leads to no customs duty actually, but of course 19% import sales tax, and calculated at the current (horrible...) value of about 1.13 USD/Euro. It was over 1.30 when I ordered! neutral

So, I received this e-mail today.

Order ID: 33131
Date Ordered: 31/12/2014

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Shipped...

The comments for your order are:

Solidoodle Has Shipped your package(s) via : UPS.com
Solidoodle 4...

And other information like a link and tracking number.

However, the status of my order on Solidoodles' site has changed from "in production" to "backorder"

I am interested to wait and see what it means.

Solidoodle 4-Mostly stock running off headless Raspberry Pi with Octoprint

The week of 04/06 – 04/10 we estimate to ship Workbench orders 34248 – 34337.

I really hope this is accurate.

Of course I know what I'm doing.  I googled it.

is there a support group?

Does anyone know if the shipping schedule is matching the blog post on Solidoodles site?  I'm 34248.  Love to know if it's actually going to ship next week, or better this week.  I really should have just built a printer.  It seems like I'm going to have to rebuild this one the day I get it as it is.

Collective bump.

Fyi.

Frank (Solidoodle Customer Service)

Apr 1, 9:49 AM

Rick,

We apologize for the delay in providing an update on Workbench orders. We are doing our best to catch up and ship them out as soon as possible.

Between today and April 10th we estimate to ship Workbench orders 33024 - 34529, which includes your order.

As soon as your order ships we will send a confirmation email with tracking information.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kindest regards,

Frank

All kidding aside,

I went all Varuca Salt on Frank this morning, and he gave me a quick and satisfactory response.  There is a light at the end of the Solidoodle customer service tunnel.  Thanks for taking my crap Frank.

1,544 (edited by Morganism 2015-04-01 22:53:34)

I did receive my Solidoodle 4, order #33131 yesterday. So, yes, they are finally at a point where their shipping estimates are matching with when machines are shipping.

Thanks and congrats Morganism

Good luck on yours. Got mine, still need to get it to work.

Thanks,

apparently you're at the easy part.  Good luck.

Pretty sure My printer will likely ship tomorrow if SD is open.  My prusa is printing perfect like never before.  Think it knows whats up...

Nope

So, they ran out of parts, and wont be shipping it for at least another week.  That puts it at a 10 week delivery time, if I'm lucky.  Regret...