Re: Orders Shipping List

its happening 8 aug the press #26766.. usps international on its way

Actually it cant define the shipment reference which i write it like so: 29382
this shipment should be out on 19, nobody in solidoodle customer service want to reply me anymore

Are you US or international?  Because international orders are not done through USPS not UPS so you can't get the tracking information.

Solidoodle Workbench

blazin_penguin wrote:

Actually it cant define the shipment reference which i write it like so: 29382
this shipment should be out on 19, nobody in solidoodle customer service want to reply me anymore

Are you US or international?  Because international orders are not done through USPS not UPS so you can't get the tracking information.

Was just going to say same, I assume by typing its international. In which case the waiting game is all you can do

"All your base are belong to us." SD4 with a RUMBA, supernight PS, 40mm fan on X motor, lawsey carriages with new better tolerance rods, flanged rear bearings, new NEMA 17 with leadscrew on Z-Axis, and e3d v6 with MK5.

Ward and Jago are my heroes tongue

Solidoodle Workbench Order# 29422
Order date Sept. 19th 2014
Shipped As of Jan 22 2015 12:07PM Mountain time

WHOOOOO!!!!

Solidoodle Workbench

I Have 28515 and nothing..wtf..

Fat kids are harder to kidnap!

1,506 (edited by sickman75 2015-01-23 16:02:02)

sickman75 wrote:
sickman75 wrote:
sickman75 wrote:

I don't know… Solidoddle surprise me everyday ever a bit more.

I sent them 2 support requests for the case, but no answers yet.

Ok, I received an email now from Francisco: It looks they have issues with international shipping orders (I live in Italy). They asks me to wait another week, so… I'll wait… -_-

OK, maybe it's over: by some minutes, my order changed into "shipped", even if it will be really shipped tomorrow or the day after (as wrote in an email just arrived by solidoodle).

My order #25883 is the first international order to be shipped. WHAT A JOURNEY!

At this moment, my order results "shipped" (on solidoodle website) by 5 days, but USPS tracking service informs me that the printer is in a "pre-shipping" status (so it's still in the Solidoodle LA offices). Someone is kidding me I suppose…

what I think it means is it is built, and tested, and in a box waiting for a regular (probably daily) pickup.

Solidoodle Workbench

blazin_penguin wrote:

what I think it means is it is built, and tested, and in a box waiting for a regular (probably daily) pickup.

Last I checked, the Brooklyn shop only ships twice a week. Mondays and Thursdays I think.

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

YES, got the message today!
Solidoodle Workbench Order# 296xx
Order date Sept. 23rd 2014
UPS label created on Jan. 23, 2015.

Solidoodle ships the order as per schedule.

i google usps delay problems and i found out that they only update tracking when shipment is out for delivery..  is that correct or are they just a crappy business ?

selkess wrote:

i google usps delay problems and i found out that they only update tracking when shipment is out for delivery..  is that correct or are they just a crappy business ?

Really it depends on how bad the post offices in between you and the seller are. When I lived in Illinois tracking info via USPS was a rare commodity. In raleigh it's pretty much up to the minute.

So the international orders are delayed???Well Im waiting for the shipping update mail, hope everything goes well!!!!

freakmean16 wrote:

So the international orders are delayed???Well Im waiting for the shipping update mail, hope everything goes well!!!!

i'm order 25883, first one of international orders.
By yesterday my order results delivered from solidoodle offices to usps offices.

still waitin' my press, but with more faith.

5 days now the international shipment is on (Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS)

my order says: In Production.  i assume that still means that its over in China? Not, in production being tested in Brooklyn?

secondly, are people getting their filament with their printer orders? or are they getting the spools shipped separately?

1,516 (edited by OneMoreCast 2015-01-29 06:23:39)

jonzerb wrote:

my order says: In Production.  i assume that still means that its over in China? Not, in production being tested in Brooklyn?

secondly, are people getting their filament with their printer orders? or are they getting the spools shipped separately?

I ordered parts and it says in production and those come from Bklyn, in production is their version of "awaiting shipment" which for them is pretty vague. Before I canceled my printer order I called and asked for them to ship the filament seperatwly and they wound up shipping it next day for me. Also w the part I had two "in production" and I called and saw if they could combine orders and expedite shipping, i didnt care I paid shipping twice as long as they could ship it out and it went out today. Aside from printer fiasco, Daniel has been big help anytime I called....sadly knows my name by number when it pops up since I called so many times.

"All your base are belong to us." SD4 with a RUMBA, supernight PS, 40mm fan on X motor, lawsey carriages with new better tolerance rods, flanged rear bearings, new NEMA 17 with leadscrew on Z-Axis, and e3d v6 with MK5.

found on Solidoodles Facebook page last night.

"Our third container of 300 Press printers is expected to clear customs tomorrow. It should then arrive at our warehouse no later than Monday. We will then ship orders 27552 - 30035"

It is the answer from the team solidoodle when i ask for me order.

David (Solidoodle Customer Service)
Feb 3, 4:04 PM
We apologize for the delay in updating you on the status of your order.
We now have the following estimated shipping estimates:
Workbench
Week of 01/19 we estimate to ship Workbench orders 27235 - 30015
Week of 01/26 we estimate to ship Workbench orders 30116 - 31680
Week of 02/02 we estimate to ship Workbench orders 31790 - 33010
Week of 02/09 we estimate to ship Workbench orders 33021 - 33610
We apologize for the delay and thank you again for your patience and understanding.
Best,
David
Solidoodle Support Team

How is possible that they sent me that if me order is between 30116-31680 and the answer was the day Feb 3, 4:04 PM .

that disrespect

1,519 (edited by widespreaddeadhead 2015-02-05 14:29:07)

We just received our Workbench yesterday afternoon. We ordered it for our school and never really got an order number or anything. Well on Monday we got a tweet from someone in support about our printer shipping on Friday and by the time we checked tracking on Tuesday it was getting delivered next day. I've just had the chance to look at it this morning and haven't set anything up yet, I'll be posting most under the workbench threads.

FuseBox 1.5 CoreXY - e3dv6 - Graphic Smart Display
Solidoodle 2 - e3dv6 - Hobb Goblin - e3d Titan - lawsy carriages - Direct Drive Y Axis - T8 Z axis - OctoPi

Order ID: 28152
Date Ordered: 22/08/2014
Your order has been updated to the following status:
Shipped
I just got this notification today. Mine is finally shipping.  Best of luck to all those who are still waiting.  Now its time to get everything in order.   
It shipped from Cerritos, CA on the 4th and should arrive on the 10th. So exciting.

My Press has shipped.

Order ID: 28519
Date Ordered: 28/08/2014

UPS tracking shows the origin scan at 7:30 last night.  If it's delivered as scheduled, that will be a 166 day wait.

-Solidoodle 2 Pro with glass bed and custom enclosure.

28515. Hmmmmm nothing sad

Fat kids are harder to kidnap!

29997, should be here next Thursday, stoked. 

are people getting their extra filament that they have ordered yet?

1,524 (edited by Madcow 2015-02-06 03:37:27)

This might be a obvious question but if you modify the extrude are all the stepper motors rotate at the same speed or if you change the configuration / ratio. Do you change in the controller? or Is it in the software ware, such as Cura or Simplfy 3d. 

Thanks

Madcow wrote:

This might be a obvious question but if you modify the extrude are all the stepper motors rotate at the same speed or if you change the configuration / ratio. Do you change in the controller? or Is it in the software ware, such as Cura or Simplfy 3d. 

Thanks

Modify how...new hotend!? Any step changes csn be done through EEPROM in RH. But if you are switching from stock to say an e3d v6 than no steps stay the same. At least mine did, to a T they were exactly same