Re: Orders Shipping List

This whole thread is very disconcerting... I ordered a SD4 not the new press as most of you have. And now rolling in on my "will ship in x weeks" with my order still stating "in production" I do not have warm fuzzy feelings. I just sent an email to them to find out what the deal is. I would think since I ordered the older model I would not be running into these issues.

I am already starting to think I chose poorly in going with SD now...

cptskippy wrote:
sickman75 wrote:

I don't understand how solidoodle processing orders queue works… I ordered my Press on 05 august 2014 with ID #25683 and it results still "in production".

That doesn't sound right.  I ordered my Press on 8/8, my order is #26445, and it's scheduled to be delivered today.  I think you might have an actual issue beyond the shared delay we've all experienced.

I don't know… Solidoddle surprise me everyday ever a bit more.

I sent them 2 support requests for the case, but no answers yet.

1,478 (edited by desertstriker2008 2015-01-15 21:31:41)

Got my press today! Ran into a few small issues still tinkering to get the printing quality perfect, and trying to find a way to keep the wire harness out of the way

Order ID: #26909

as seen in my Order History sad

patrick.w.york wrote:

This whole thread is very disconcerting... I ordered a SD4 not the new press as most of you have. And now rolling in on my "will ship in x weeks" with my order still stating "in production" I do not have warm fuzzy feelings. I just sent an email to them to find out what the deal is. I would think since I ordered the older model I would not be running into these issues.

Me too on 12-14...cancelled two days ago. Found used sd4 on ebay bought it, was here next morning. Id cut your loses, I thought same as well seeing as its not new model but wasnt the case.

"All your base are belong to us." SD4 with a RUMBA, supernight PS, 40mm fan on X motor, lawsey carriages with new better tolerance rods, flanged rear bearings, new NEMA 17 with leadscrew on Z-Axis, and e3d v6 with MK5.

Ward and Jago are my heroes tongue

sickman75 wrote:
cptskippy wrote:
sickman75 wrote:

I don't understand how solidoodle processing orders queue works… I ordered my Press on 05 august 2014 with ID #25683 and it results still "in production".

That doesn't sound right.  I ordered my Press on 8/8, my order is #26445, and it's scheduled to be delivered today.  I think you might have an actual issue beyond the shared delay we've all experienced.

Ok, I received an email now from Francisco: It looks they have issues with international shipping orders (I live in Italy). They asks me to wait another week, so… I'll wait… -_-

Blarg... So I got an email response from them saying they had added an additional lead time of 2 more weeks to the SD4. Funny that as of yesterday when I emailed them about it the site still said 3-4 weeks. Now it says 4-6 weeks. At 6 weeks are they going to amend it again?

OneMoreCast wrote:
patrick.w.york wrote:

Me too on 12-14...cancelled two days ago. Found used sd4 on ebay bought it, was here next morning. Id cut your loses, I thought same as well seeing as its not new model but wasnt the case.

Has anyone gotten any word on when filament that was ordered with the Press will ship?  I've asked support, but no response so far.

same here no respond on the filament    i asked this  what about my order filament #00000  , answer i got was   the same whit a question.    "And what about that order ?#0000 ... "

Got my Solidoodle Workbench today, order#27262. Here is the Youtube link to the unboxing video:

youtu.be/W956M69iJ9Q

I still have a little work to do before I fire it up. Printing some parts on my SD3, so the laptop is tied up. Maybe tomorrow.I'll try to post a first print video.

Joe

Post's attachments

Solidoodle Workbench unboxing link.txt 115 b, 6 downloads since 2015-01-17 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

youtu.be/W956M69iJ9Q

That is huge.  Almost makes me want one, until I start thinking about the things I'll want to change on it right away.

patrick.w.york wrote:

Blarg... So I got an email response from them saying they had added an additional lead time of 2 more weeks to the SD4. Funny that as of yesterday when I emailed them about it the site still said 3-4 weeks. Now it says 4-6 weeks. At 6 weeks are they going to amend it again?

OneMoreCast wrote:
patrick.w.york wrote:

Thats crazy, I ordered mine when "claimed" lead time was 7-10 days...it is worth it when you get the printer...look around, I just happened to sesrch ebay at right time. SD4's dont pop up on there often but if you are waiting anyway, cant hurt to search other venues.

"All your base are belong to us." SD4 with a RUMBA, supernight PS, 40mm fan on X motor, lawsey carriages with new better tolerance rods, flanged rear bearings, new NEMA 17 with leadscrew on Z-Axis, and e3d v6 with MK5.

solidoodle have changed my order for the press to full payment 599 whit discount code insted to 399. and deleted my filament order. i dont understand

selkess wrote:

solidoodle have changed my order for the press to full payment 599 whit discount code insted to 399. and deleted my filament order. i dont understand

Wait so they are banging you over the head for an extra $200 now!? That doesnt seem right id call them day and night until thats fixed...this company will crumble soon enough, shame. They need to make giant changes

1,490 (edited by selkess 2015-01-19 15:06:57)

OneMoreCast wrote:
selkess wrote:

Wait so they are banging you over the head for an extra $200 now!? That doesnt seem right id call them day and night until thats fixed...this company will crumble soon enough, shame. They need to make giant changes

I meant they changed the price for the press from preorder price 399 to full price but discount whit 200 so same price
And 1 roll was gone from the order . Someone els told me they splitt printer and filament orders  but I got no info about that
so don't know what they are doing.

sickman75 wrote:
sickman75 wrote:
cptskippy wrote:

Ok, I received an email now from Francisco: It looks they have issues with international shipping orders (I live in Italy). They asks me to wait another week, so… I'll wait… -_-

OK, maybe it's over: by some minutes, my order changed into "shipped", even if it will be really shipped tomorrow or the day after (as wrote in an email just arrived by solidoodle).

My order #25883 is the first international order to be shipped. WHAT A JOURNEY!

SD Press
Order #29997
Ordered 10/2/2014
Status online says : In Production

also ordered extra spools of filament, are people receiving the filament they ordered with their printers? or is that still an issue?

For those who dont have or follow on FB

http://s3.postimg.org/hhr3gxtqn/image.jpg

19-1 has gone and i didn't recieve my shipment tracking order yet

my order is showing as shipping and i have a tracking number but not showing on usps. saying they arent shipping from warehouse till wensday so prob gonna be at least 2 weeks before i get mine.

SD2 - mirror bed - e3d v6 - extruder cooling fan - no enclosure.

They said "week of" so hopefully it'll ship out this week.

Solidoodle Workbench

navarisun wrote:

Have you looked up order via UPS reference #? If not go back a few pages on this post and it will tell you how

yes i did try the shipment reference. i put my tracking no. the origin and the place to ship to, the Shipper Account: solidoodle.
i didn't put a postal code in my order and the result is: Tracking information is not available at this time. Please try again later.

1,499 (edited by OneMoreCast 2015-01-21 08:38:41)

You need postal code and ref number...solidoodle is unecessary but without zipcode nothing will come up

Actually it cant define the shipment reference which i write it like so: 29382
this shipment should be out on 19, nobody in solidoodle customer service want to reply me anymore