1,251 (edited by kallt_kaffe 2016-12-29 06:41:50)

Re: DaVinci Junior cartridge reset

I have two photos of my NFC data from a specific roll from different times and page 9 is the same. Page 9 contains ASCII for numbers that are part of the serialnumber of the roll. I doubt it changes the serial number. The only pages that are different on those photos are page 20 to 23. Page 20 is the remaining length. Page 21 we now know how to calculate as I've figured it out. Page 22 I think I figured out how to calculate one of the four bytes but they other three doesn't follow the same pattern. Page 23 I haven't looked at much yet.

From what I've observed the only thing changing is page 20 to 23 and at least we know the 200m reset values for them. Some here claim we also have page 21-23 for 300m but so far I have not been able to find them in the forums.

Swapping chips should work if we just reset page 20-23 unless the printer and/or software goes online to get blacklisted chips.

EDIT: It turns out my theory for the one byte in page 22 wasn't. Page 1 theory still holds though.

kallt_kaffe wrote:

I have two photos of my NFC data from a specific roll from different times and page 9 is the same.

I'm now exactly doing this, im registering all states of my black roll after each print, i have data for 200, 199, 197 & 189 m ATM.

Soon i will post all states i'm registering to see if they can help someone who is fighting with the Roll Left CheckSum.

XYZ Junior/Mini Passwords Thread
If you are in a hurry and need your password NOW, or if it takes me too long for you, you can read the posts from 1851. I'm not going to be as effective as Bozo or Cgrillo, but you can give a try with me. If PASSWORDS thread follow it's current flow: asking for repeated passwords, not returning or false PACKS... I will end up with it as others before me.

1,253 (edited by CoolArts 2016-12-29 15:03:28)

Xenolphthalein wrote:

Fun Fact: Internet access for xyzware was one of the first things i blocked with glasswire (win).
I just looked through the glasswire log and only saw one entry:

xyzportal.cloudapp.net

Please take into consideration that in OSX systems XYZ.app will call itunes too

http://soliforum.com/i/?Bb1vUii.png

I can capture traffic from both communications if anyone is interested in that kind of data.

XYZ Junior/Mini Passwords Thread
If you are in a hurry and need your password NOW, or if it takes me too long for you, you can read the posts from 1851. I'm not going to be as effective as Bozo or Cgrillo, but you can give a try with me. If PASSWORDS thread follow it's current flow: asking for repeated passwords, not returning or false PACKS... I will end up with it as others before me.

I noticed the eBay page went down to purchase the key. I would really like to reset this. I have everything setup on the printer to work but can't get the key to reset it. Could someone please help? Thanks

charlesmillhollin wrote:

I noticed the eBay page went down to purchase the key. I would really like to reset this. I have everything setup on the printer to work but can't get the key to reset it. Could someone please help? Thanks

We do it for free smile
http://www.soliforum.com/topic/15817/da … -requests/

cgrillo wrote:
charlesmillhollin wrote:

We do it for free smile
http://www.soliforum.com/topic/15817/da … -requests/

Thank you so much!! I just posted my information on the page at around 6pm today (it shows it on my screenshot) I would really love it if I could get a key from this! Thank you so much!

kallt_kaffe wrote:
Bozotclown1970 wrote:

Ok, here is the data from the paper tag I try to add a pack code to. The results were the printer says it is "Unidentified"

I notice that you left page 21-23 all zeroed out. Have you tried setting the tag as 200m with the known values for 200m in page 21 to 23?

Edit: Also page 8 and 9 should not be zero. Both are part of the serial number and page 8 has the color and the material (PLA).

Bozotclown1970, did you every try this with a proper values in page 8 and 9? Without a valid serial number, material and color, it is not surprising that it says "Unidentified". The color code controls the temperature and must be present.

Also, what kind of paper tags are you using and what software and hardware do you use to program them?

kallt_kaffe wrote:
kallt_kaffe wrote:
Bozotclown1970 wrote:

Ok, here is the data from the paper tag I try to add a pack code to. The results were the printer says it is "Unidentified"

I notice that you left page 21-23 all zeroed out. Have you tried setting the tag as 200m with the known values for 200m in page 21 to 23?

Edit: Also page 8 and 9 should not be zero. Both are part of the serial number and page 8 has the color and the material (PLA).

Bozotclown1970, did you every try this with a proper values in page 8 and 9? Without a valid serial number, material and color, it is not surprising that it says "Unidentified". The color code controls the temperature and must be present.

Also, what kind of paper tags are you using and what software and hardware do you use to program them?

I have tried all kinds of combinations on the paper tags. None of them were any good. I believe the biggest issue is not knowing a valid pack code for the UID. I truly believe that is the key to using paper tags. The paper tags come per-programed with the UID so that is not something you can modify.

I have written my own programs for modifying my tags.

Bozotclown1970 wrote:

I have tried all kinds of combinations on the paper tags. None of them were any good. I believe the biggest issue is not knowing a valid pack code for the UID. I truly believe that is the key to using paper tags. The paper tags come per-programed with the UID so that is not something you can modify.

Ok, I see, I was under the impression that you hade tried UID changeable tags as someone had linked to this: https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/nfc-ta … eable.html

kallt_kaffe wrote:
Bozotclown1970 wrote:

Ok, I see, I was under the impression that you hade tried UID changeable tags as someone had linked to this: https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/nfc-ta … eable.html

Yea, if you read those very very closely you will find that they are re writable but the UID is not. I went through probably every web site that sells NT213 tags and found none that had re writable UID's.  That's why I ordered some and played with them for a while then when we found the pack code was needed just stuck them in the drawer.

1,261 (edited by cgrillo 2017-01-05 20:47:03)

For those that are interested in how we get the passwords for these cards...

The hardware we're using is the EMUTag
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MIFARE-ULTRAL … 237ac626b4

If you order one - just put a comment that "cgrillo" referred you smile

It's just getting a "password sniffer" firmware upgrade too - so there will be no need to even have a logic sniffer.
Just set the UID, give it to the printer and try to do something.
It will fail, but the password that was sent by the printer will be stored in the card now - and you'll be able to read it back.
This way anybody with one of these will be able to help out with passwords - not just the two of us..

ALSO

For those with Minis - this card can also be used to fully replicate the NTAG cards you have and so using the CSV file in page 1 of this thread (http://www.soliforum.com/post/128854/#p128854) - you can use the UID, Password and most importantly - the PACK to set your card up.
When it's "empty" just select a new ID and the corresponding password and PACK.

Hello there,

I've put the uid/pwd/pack file in excel and sorted the data by PACK to search evidences...
It seems that many PACK code are similars. I haven't found at this time a reason for that regarding uids, but it's interesting, I mean...
I don't know how to attach my excel file in there : if someone can help me...

silentman wrote:

Hello there,

I've put the uid/pwd/pack file in excel and sorted the data by PACK to search evidences...
It seems that many PACK code are similars. I haven't found at this time a reason for that regarding uids, but it's interesting, I mean...
I don't know how to attach my excel file in there : if someone can help me...

I think you really need to look at the UIDs , Passwords and Packs in binary format.
There will definitely by things like XOR and Bit Shifting used when calculating them from the UID.
Excel has Hex2Bin functions - making it easy.

cgrillo wrote:

It's just getting a "password sniffer" firmware upgrade too - so there will be no need to even have a logic sniffer.
It will fail, but the password that was sent by the printer will be stored in the card now - and you'll be able to read it back.
This way anybody with one of these will be able to help out with passwords - not just the two of us..

ALSO

For those with Minis - this card can also be used to fully replicate the NTAG cards you have and so using the CSV file in page 1 of this thread (http://www.soliforum.com/post/128854/#p128854) - you can use the UID, Password and most importantly - the PACK to set your card up.

So you are saying that with the CSV file and the card from Ebay you can keep going through the CSV file one-by-one and have the mini work?  Is there a place to buy this in the USA?

sleekster wrote:
cgrillo wrote:

ALSO

So you are saying that with the CSV file and the card from Ebay you can keep going through the CSV file one-by-one and have the mini work?  Is there a place to buy this in the USA?

You should be able to get one here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152315046323

Does anyone know how to stop XYZware from auto updating my printer? I am using a mac. I don't want to be upgraded to the newest firmware and want to stick with 2.2.0. Thanks!

hi guys, I have a little problem with the hack of my NFC card. I'm on frimware 2.2.0. I can change the page 20 of my NFC ship but when I see on my davinci Jr the new length write on, the printer indicate "not identified" instead of a length...

I try to write the same thing that page 10 & 11 but nothing.

I still had 33m, so I memorize the code (6C 82 00 00) and now it still have 30m (80 77 00 00) & when I write 6C 82 00 00 ==> "not identified" & impossible to print..

Do you know what I do not correctly ?

If any of you are looking at purchasing the EMUTAG, then here's an instructable that I have put together.

http://www.instructables.com/id/EMUTAG- … -Printers/

Hi Cgrillo, the EMUTAG is necessary to reset the cartridge ? or a nfc reader/writer as PN532 is ok ?

Arn@UD wrote:

Hi Cgrillo, the EMUTAG is necessary to reset the cartridge ? or a nfc reader/writer as PN532 is ok ?

Just to reset the tag a Arduino and PN532 work just fine. The EMUTAG is used to emulate a tag. All data, including the UID, can be modified on the EMUTAG.

Ok thx Bozot, but why the printer does not recongize my ship when I modified the page 20 ? (for information this is a orignal ship for 100m withe PLA)

Arn@UD wrote:

Ok thx Bozot, but why the printer does not recongize my ship when I modified the page 20 ? (for information this is a orignal ship for 100m withe PLA)

you need to set pages 10, 11 and 20 to E0 93 04 00 for 300m. If you still have an issue with the tag you may want to try and add one to the last digit on page 09.

Ok thx, i change page 10,11 & 20 to E0 93 04 00 and it doesn't work.

My page 9 is 00 35 34 36 & the code on the filament bobine is RFPLCFGBP3ZTH5460211

Arn@UD wrote:

Ok thx, i change page 10,11 & 20 to E0 93 04 00 and it doesn't work.

My page 9 is 00 35 34 36 & the code on the filament bobine is RFPLCFGBP3ZTH5460211

Make page 9 00 35 34 37

yehhhaa !!! Thx you Bozot yikes) it's ok now.
Next stape, a heatbed.