Re: DaVinci Junior cartridge reset

Is there anyone with a Mini that can tell me what the maximum length setting can be on that printer? I have a JR and I can set my tag to 300M without any issue, but that is the max for it.

Hello Bozotclown1970 what are the parameters for a 300M reel? My JR has NFC cards 200m thanks
Dsl of my english

donox59 wrote:

Hello Bozotclown1970 what are the parameters for a 300M reel? My JR has NFC cards 200m thanks
Dsl of my english

100M - 0A 86 10 00

200M - 40 0D 03 00

300M - E0 93 04 00

Make sure that you change pages 10 (0A), 11 (0B) and 20 (14). You may have to up the last digit in page 09 by 1 if the card shows as unidentified after performing the mods.

But what about the length checksums for 100m and 300m? Talking about page 21 22 and 23. Has someone found out these? I would add them to my summarized post.

1,205 (edited by franklichters 2016-12-27 14:45:14)

What number u must use in page 09...
Chance All 0A and 0B and 14 and so on
Got 200 meters, Program Shows 200 meters but printer show After Transfer Red blinking led error
What i must use for a Code on page 09 this Moment page 09 Shows 00363737

Da vinci mini w

franklichters wrote:

Got 200 meters, Program Shows 200 meters but printer show After Transfer Red blinking led error

Da vinci mini w

Try adding 1 to the last byte.   37 -> 38

cgrillo wrote:
franklichters wrote:

Da vinci mini w

Try last 37 to 38...
Same error.. Show 200 meters but error Red led and Program say please install original xyzprinting roll...

Post's attachments

IMG_3040.JPG
IMG_3040.JPG 4.4 mb, file has never been downloaded. 

IMG_3041.JPG 4.78 mb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

franklichters wrote:
cgrillo wrote:
franklichters wrote:

Da vinci mini w

Try last 37 to 38...
Same error.. Show 200 meters but error Red led and Program say please install original xyzprinting roll...

I don't know enough about the mini, but it seems like you need a different card as the printer remembers the card!
Try doing a card swap with someone..

cgrillo wrote:
franklichters wrote:
cgrillo wrote:

Try last 37 to 38...

I don't know enough about the mini, but it seems like you need a different card as the printer remembers the card!

Ah ok now i Know the printer accept only 1 Times the nfc Chip with the printer
Will try swap with a friend the Chips..

Thanx for u help

franklichters wrote:
cgrillo wrote:
franklichters wrote:

Try last 37 to 38...

Thanx for u help

That should work - but remember to refill it BEFORE you show it to your printer for the first time.

cgrillo wrote:
franklichters wrote:
cgrillo wrote:

Thanx for u help

That should work - but remember to refill it BEFORE you show it to your printer for the first time.

Yes ok Thanx for Help ...
But Shit ....
The Printer Save the NFC Serieal Number ..
Is there no way to Reset the Printer Electronic .. ... the Printer must forget all Serial Numbers of the Chip ? ;-)

franklichters, are you from germany? I could eventually swap with you, if yes.
Also i am currently testing if it is possible to reset the eeprom of the mini with the help of xyzware.

Stay tuned! smile

Xenolphthalein wrote:

franklichters, are you from germany? I could eventually swap with you, if yes.
Also i am currently testing if it is possible to reset the eeprom of the mini with the help of xyzware.

Stay tuned! smile

Yes from Germany... Contact me via Facebook
Frank Lichters...

Hello, I just bought 2 new reels and I would like to know of the connect to my version inpriment version 2.7.7 if it was possible to put the NFC chips has more than 200M style 300M as its once the reel empty I could Use the card at the end to finish other reel which has made the life of the card last?
Thank you

And what page I must modify for cella if I have well understood Page 10, P11, P14
With the parameters E0 93 04 00 page 10 and 11 and 14
Thank you

1,216 (edited by Bozotclown1970 2016-12-28 02:10:40)

donox59 wrote:

And what page I must modify for cella if I have well understood Page 10, P11, P14
With the parameters E0 93 04 00 page 10 and 11 and 14
Thank you

I am not sure how your pages are being displayed, in Hex or Decimal?

If it is hex you would update Pages 0A, 0B and 14.

If it is decimal you would update pages 10, 11 and 20.

Was this a new tag the printer had not seen before?

Please let us know the results.

Thank you

I will look for the code of a card and tell you which I have tried
No my imprimante never read card for cella my question because my firmware and in 2.2.7: '(

donox59 wrote:

I will look for the code of a card and tell you which I have tried
No my imprimante never read card for cella my question because my firmware and in 2.2.7: '(

If you cannot put the tag back to where it was before you tried to change it. You may want to try http://www.soliforum.com/topic/15907/da … -tag-swap/

1,219 (edited by donox59 2016-12-28 03:27:37)

It works ^ ^ I succeeded to put it at 300M and my printed the recognized jai tested tone has printed and with pleasure cella to function ^ ^ my reel me me me 296M restenp in the reel (200m original) jai tonc win 100m on A card nfc know daija not bad alor a big thank you you
Ps I am in V2.7.7 the map navais never read by my print the map summer of 200m

thank you
Bozotclown1970
To help you and for the code ^^

Dsl for my english google and my friend lol

My question metemp and the next is it possible to make more than 300M?

donox59 wrote:

The highest we have been able to go is 300M.

Thank you for the information. Now we know that a virgin tag that has not been in the printer can be updated to 300M and work. That is great news. Thank you for pioneering this.

Bozotclown1970 wrote:
donox59 wrote:

Thank you for the information. Now we know that a virgin tag that has not been in the printer can be updated to 300M and work. That is great news. Thank you for pioneering this.

Derien with pleasure 100M more and always good and thank you again for your help

donox59 wrote:
Bozotclown1970 wrote:
donox59 wrote:

Derien with pleasure 100M more and always good and thank you again for your help

No problem, you can always go to http://www.soliforum.com/topic/15907/da … -tag-swap/
and swap the other one you were having issues with. Then yu can set the length to 300M because it will look like a new tag.

Bozotclown1970 wrote:
donox59 wrote:
Bozotclown1970 wrote:

No problem, you can always go to http://www.soliforum.com/topic/15907/da … -tag-swap/
and swap the other one you were having issues with. Then yu can set the length to 300M because it will look like a new tag.

Thank you I am from france lol^^

1,225 (edited by kallt_kaffe 2016-12-28 11:19:54)

Am I correctly understanding this?

1. Has it now been confirmed that modifying a chip that has never been seen before by your printer works?
2. What about resetting to 300m and the hash-values on page 21 to 23? Doesn't it matter? Because asfaik we do not have these values for 300m length? Right? Wrong?

And if question 1 is true and page 21 to 23 is not important, would it not be a good practice to ALWAYS reset new filament rolls to 300m before using them the first time? That way you always get an extra 100m use out of each roll.