Topic: Da Vinci rating

Just finished reading Make Mag ratings on 3d printers 2015, and Da vinci v1 placed 24th out of 26th. Not sure if they just tested without any tweaks prior to testing. Was going to buy this one but not sure now. Comments welcome.

Re: Da Vinci rating

Where did you get yours from.

I bought mine on ebay for 400 with shipping. Claimed the extruder was clogged. With my knowledge I figured easy fix. Got it in, fired it up and nothing was wrong. Prevoius owner was trying to unload filament on a cold extruder.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

team3 wrote:

Amazon for me.

Amazon has a good return plan. Those returns are the ones getting on ebay though. Somebody is buying them dirt cheap from Amazon and then selling them as is on ebay. That was how I got mine and just got lucky that it really had nothing wrong with it. Now they have stopped showing up on ebay so maybe XYZ complained about their reputation being tarnished by them or something.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

I noticed that best buy hand it on sale for 449.00 w/free shipping. But they have only a 14 day return policy.  So if I receive this printer I should know with in a day or two If it's worth keeping. I have a best buy a couple miles away. What about longevity.  Will this last me a year?

Thank you.

I'd be a tad upset if it didn't last a year after shelling out £500 ! yikes

Davinci 1.0 with repetier firmware & E3D V6 Lite
Anycubic Photon DLP printer, Einscan-S 3D scanner
Simplify3d, 123D Design, Meshmixer
http://www.thingiverse.com/scobo/designs

I bought XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 AiO All-in-One 3D Printer (Scan/Edit/Print) $865.99 from AMAZON.

The first time, when I turned-on my new 3D Printer. Then It has error show ISSUE 0031.
I turned-off and turned-on again,it still show the same code.
After that I opened ticket to support.xyzprinting.com
And Then the Customer Care Team had provide have provided Link of video to us.
It works well, after I pulled the black housing harder until it reached the white pulley by follow this video.

I have tested SCAN and Print 3D. It works well, and I love it.
I give 4 star for XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 AiO
apichaij