Topic: need advice

I am new to 3 D..trying to develop a design which I have sewn from ripstop nylon and mesh webbing..trying to see if I can find a  printer for such application; to make it with 3D printer using nylon.  Size about 10" x 20" x 12".  Any advice about best printer?
Bob

Re: need advice

The main issue I see with using nylon for this is the size of the print you want to make.  Nylon has terrible warping issues. When I have done large parts in the past using nylon the warping caused major deformations in the higher layers of the print. 

At my work we have had to design parts to account for the deformation and warping when the part is printed.  In addition, the parts still require other post-print finishing before they are considered for a real application.

Are you open to using other materials?

SD2 with E3D, SD Press, Form 1+
Filastruder
NYLON (taulman): http://www.soliforum.com/topic/466/nylon/

Yes I would use other material.  Would it help if in the final product there are poles inserted to support the walls.. sort of like in a tent made of ripstop nylon?

Each 3d printer filament has its advantage and disadvantage.Nylon is suitable to printing the assembling structure parts because of its super toughness and high strength.Bob,what are you going to print?

Nicole