1 (edited by sturmth 2014-02-14 09:18:09)

Topic: Filastruder Kit delivery to germany

Hi everybody,
is there any german customer? I am going to order a filastruder next week. Are there any problems in delivery to Germany? Any problem with CE? How much is the toll? 2,2%? Is there anybody near Ingolstadt for knowledge-transfer? Sources for ABS-pellets in Germany?

Hallo,
hat sich schon irgendjemand den Filastruder nach Deutschland liefern lassen? Ich will etwa nächste Woche bestellen. Gibt es irgendwelche Probleme bei der Einfuhr nach Deutschland? Eventuell bezüglich CE-Kennzeichnung? Ich schätze mal den Zoll-Satz auf 2,2% plus 19% Einfuhrumsatzsteuer. Gibt es andere Erfahrungen?
Gibt es schon einen Anwender im Bereich Ingolstadt oder München zwecks Erfahrungsaustausch? Quellen für ABS-Pellets?
Interesse an Sammelbestellung? Kann auch noch ein paar Tage warten.

Best regards
Thomas

Re: Filastruder Kit delivery to germany

I have shipped to many countries - 52 in total. Germany is the only one that has given me any trouble with customs. Most shipments get through fine. One was outright rejected, return to sender, the other was had the power supply confiscated as I did not have (and still do not have) CE certs for it.

Most of the time though, shipments to Germany get through fine. No idea what the import tax/duties are.

There are polymer suppliers in the UK, plastribution.co.uk is one, and Craig from the forums is great too (http://www.soliforum.com/topic/4195/polymer-suppliers/)

So I think it would be better not to send the power supply. What are the characteristics of the ps? I will find it in Germany. If not, I will build it on my own.
Is it possible for You to go this way?

Best regards
Thomas

Sure, no problem. Just make sure to email me after you place the order.

It is a 12v 6a supply, the connector doesn't matter as it uses screw terminals.

elmoret wrote:

I have shipped to many countries - 52 in total.

this is impressive

SD2 with E3D, SD Press, Form 1+
Filastruder
NYLON (taulman): http://www.soliforum.com/topic/466/nylon/

DePartedPrinter wrote:
elmoret wrote:

I have shipped to many countries - 52 in total.

this is impressive

That's only post-Kickstarter. I should pull the data from Kickstarter and see if there were any additional countries.

sturmth wrote:

So I think it would be better not to send the power supply. What are the characteristics of the ps? I will find it in Germany. If not, I will build it on my own.
Is it possible for You to go this way?

Best regards
Thomas

Thomas,

I had trouble with my powersupply so I use an old PC power supply (same as for my printer).

Regards,
Craig

Masterbatch, ABS and PLA Pellets available for UK and Europe.
http://www.emakershop.com/Seller=1324

Hi everybody,

my Filastruder arrived!

No problems with the customs, because there was no power supply in my shipment. They asked for that and they examined every part asking for the current it takes. 12 Volt doesn't matter. 220V does matter !!

They were very interested in the pellets. Thanks god it is no powder :-)

I paid 1,7% tax, because it belongs to the Warengruppe Extruder.
Additional 19% Einfuhrumsatzsteuer.

Thanks again elmoret !

Regards
Thomas