Topic: Solidoodle 4 shipment stuck in customs HELP!

Hi!, i tryied reach you bye e-mail and telephone, with no answer.

As is mentioned, my order 20971 is stuck un customs, they are asking to me the seller tax ID in order to free my shipment, can please send me this info? thanks in advanced!

Re: Solidoodle 4 shipment stuck in customs HELP!

1.) this is an unofficial forum. solidoodlesupport hasn't posted here in several days.
2. you posted in the buy/sell/trade section, but you are not buying or selling anything.

How long ago did you attempt to contact Solidoodle?

i know where i posted, an i supossed to be the right place cause i bough a SD 4th generation. Forgive my desesperation but customs agency ask to me the seller TAX ID, information that should be printed in your comercial invoice if you are exporting or selling your products to ohter countries.

Sucessfully my secretary could talk with you and now i have the information i needed. Thanks!

4 (edited by elmoret 2014-02-10 20:11:55)

claudio.reyes wrote:

i know where i posted, an i supossed to be the right place cause i bough a SD 4th generation. Forgive my desesperation but customs agency ask to me the seller TAX ID, information that should be printed in your comercial invoice if you are exporting or selling your products to ohter countries.

Sucessfully my secretary could talk with you and now i have the information i needed. Thanks!

You posted in the wrong place. Again, you are not buying or selling anything. This section is a marketplace, you have a customer service issue.

Stop saying "your". Again, this is an unofficial forum. The users here are not Solidoodle employees, including myself.

elmoret wrote:
claudio.reyes wrote:

You posted in the wrong place. Again, you are not buying or selling anything. This section is a marketplace, you have a customer service issue.

Stop saying "your". Again, this is an unofficial forum. The users here are not Solidoodle employees, including myself.

I would really love to understand the logic behind how he got here...

SD2 with E3D, SD Press, Form 1+
Filastruder
NYLON (taulman): http://www.soliforum.com/topic/466/nylon/

DePartedPrinter wrote:
elmoret wrote:
claudio.reyes wrote:

I would really love to understand the logic behind how he got here...

Desperation and language barriers. smile
It's like having a bad day at work and going home to kick the dog.
At least here someone replied. smile

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

all right, understood!

hahahaha, i will not kick my dog. How i came here? mmmh search in google and link to this forum from solidoodle official site. There i no need to be so rude. Thanks for clarify.

By the way, elmoret, you sell the filastruder? i'm interested to buy one, please can you contact me by PM?

claudio.reyes wrote:

By the way, elmoret, you sell the filastruder? i'm interested to buy one, please can you contact me by PM?

Sure thing, PM sent.

10 (edited by DePartedPrinter 2014-02-10 22:24:51)

claudio.reyes wrote:

hahahaha, i will not kick my dog. How i came here? mmmh search in google and link to this forum from solidoodle official site. There i no need to be so rude. Thanks for clarify.

How do you miss this??????  and I am not intending to be rude.

http://www.soliforum.com/misc.php?action=pun_attachment&item=4588&download=0

Post's attachments

sdsupport.JPG 59.93 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Filastruder

DePartedPrinter wrote:
claudio.reyes wrote:

ok, so you clicked on community...got it!

Filastruder

DePartedPrinter wrote:
claudio.reyes wrote:

Hi! i did not miss it, i sent mesages to solidoodle support but they don't respond quikly, could pass several days with no answer at all. Trust me, i called by phone and sent several messages to SD including FB with no answer.

claudio.reyes wrote:
DePartedPrinter wrote:
claudio.reyes wrote:

Hi! i did not miss it, i sent mesages to solidoodle support but they don't respond quikly, could pass several days with no answer at all. Trust me, i called by phone and sent several messages to SD including FB with no answer.

It's been blizzard conditions on and off in NYC. We are working through a backlog of support requests. Form our end, customs requests are kind of hard to resolve.

Usually, the case is that your customs agent is confused. Many of them are not used to individual shipments of electronics form the U.S, and want to format your request as if it is from a large wholesaler. Most likely we do not have an official Tax ID with your country. You can always invite your customs agent to call us to straighten things out.

However, we cannot resolve the fact that you will be charged whatever import taxes your country may have. We cannot charge those upfront, and have no control over their application.

Former Solidoodle employee, no longer associated with the company.

Fortunately, above all else, the community here is helpful.  The best reason to buy a Solidoodle has less to do with Solidoodle itself, than with the community that supports it.