Re: E3D extruder on a new SD3 FW HELP..

I fixed my bed temp maxing at about 96 and taking a long time to reach it with a few tweaks to the firmware again.

Lines 91-94 in configuration.h, I changed the bed sensor table from 6 to 1.
#define TEMP_SENSOR_0 6 //{SD Patch}
#define TEMP_SENSOR_1 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_2 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_BED 1 //{SD Patch}

Lines 162-165 in configuration.h, I uncommented pidtempbed which gives me perfectly flat 115C with the values already in the firmware.
// If this is enabled, find your own PID constants below.
#define PIDTEMPBED
//
//#define BED_LIMIT_SWITCHING

For the ones bothered by the firmware not displaying correctly in RH:

Lines 32-34 in language.h, I have the printrboard and using 81 myself.  The firmware I have from lawsy's github doesn't have that as an option in the language tab.  I just added the extra "|| MOTHERBOARD == 81"

#elif MOTHERBOARD == 62 || MOTHERBOARD == 33 || MOTHERBOARD == 34 || MOTHERBOARD == 81        //{SD Patch}
    #define MACHINE_NAME "Solidoodle"                                    //{SD Patch}
    #define FIRMWARE_URL "http://github.com/mlaws/solidoodle2-marlin/"   //{SD Patch}

I fired up both the bed and the extruder after the bed stablilized temp.  Neither fluctuated and maintained a flat tempurature, which rules out the power supply lacking like I was previously suspecting.

I hope this can help some of you guys.  Happy Printing!

Bowden SD3, Rumba, E3D hotend, Mk5 with RtRyder changes, Direct drive Y axis and bearings, GT2 pulleys and braided fishing line, Lawsy linear bearing conversion, M3 Z screw.

Nice work:)

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

Hello everyone,

I'm having the following issue:

After performing all the compiling and moving over the hex file to the Lincomatic HID bootloader. I hooked up my printrboard rev e. I was able to see the comm ports on my device manager however when I apply the jumper and press the reset button I can no longer view any com ports it completely disappears. Has any had this issue?

Thx in advance for your help!