1 (edited by 3Dprinterfilament 2013-02-28 05:38:14)

Topic: For Sale : 3D Filaments ABS & PLA / 41-50% OFF DISCOUNT /High Quality

ADMINISTRATOR NOTE: THIS MEMBER CONTINUALLY REGISTERS ON THIS FORUM AND POSTS ADVERTISEMENTS, EVEN WHEN TOLD TO STOP. BUYER BEWARE.

Hello Guys ,

This is CHINA BEST TECHNOLOGY LTD. located in HK, specialized in top-ranking 3D filaments.

Our project team is built by engineers from Germany and China. Throughout 5 years of R&D, we have developed qualified ABS & PLA Filaments.

Advantages of our filaments:

1. Reliable quality: With strict in line quality testing approval by laser & automatic systems.

2. Safe and immediate delivery: Our warehouses in different countries will make sure goods reach your place within 7 days upon order.

3. Competitive price: CIF Price: USD 11-25/kg depending on different markets and quantity.

Pls visit our website www.3d-printer-filament.com to apply for up to 50% off discount samples for testing!!! ( For 3 colors: 1st roll 41% off , 2nd roll 46% off , 3rd roll 50% off  based on global retail price USD 28.90/KG . )

BTW, for sample order , we can arrange the shipment within 2- 5 working days after the payment , very fast delivery !

Many professionals and home users already became our partners, returning to us with good feedback.

PS: Currently we offer special discount for our resellers in super attractive CIF price to many countries , pls feel free to conact us if you have any interest . Thank you !

Best regards

Cathy Zhan

===========================================

CHINA BEST TECHNOLOGY LTD.
Unit 1301, 13/Floor, Chung Nam Building,
1 Lockhardt Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Email : [email protected]
Web : www.3d-printer-filament.com

Post's attachments

3DFilament ABS.jpg
3DFilament ABS.jpg 129.43 kb, 8 downloads since 2012-11-02 

3D_Filament_PLA.jpg
3D_Filament_PLA.jpg 112.58 kb, 8 downloads since 2012-11-02 

Company brief.pdf 182.9 kb, 47 downloads since 2012-11-02 

Filament_ABS GREEN.jpg
Filament_ABS GREEN.jpg 106.89 kb, 6 downloads since 2012-11-02 

Filament_ABS_BLUE.jpg 117.45 kb, 8 downloads since 2012-11-02 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
3D printer filament supplier -- PLA & ABS 1.75mm &3.0mm -- Contact : Cathy Zhan & Adelina Lee
> High Quality: Tested by many users .
> Fast Delivery : Samples within 3-5 days upon payment .
> Competitive price : 30%-45% discount based on global retail price

Re: For Sale : 3D Filaments ABS & PLA / 41-50% OFF DISCOUNT /High Quality

FYI for those curious,
ordered 3 rolls sample .. there is no fixed shipping prices on site, quote came back an hour ago, about $47 for the 3 rolls and nearly $60 shipping with DHL .. so total of about $106.

without a cheaper shipping option, its not going to work for small quantitys, I have replied and asked for an EMS or china post quote.. I think the weight puts china post out of the equation though.

3 (edited by 3Dprinterfilament 2012-11-05 11:24:41)

Dear friend ,

Firstly, thanks very much for your order and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by our ordering system!

The fact is:

We have various discount based on various order quantity, meanwhile, the shipping cost also varies a lot in different methods(by sea, by air-DHL,UPS,Fedex, EMS & China post etc..

In this case, we prefer to contact customers via email by offering different choices and let them make final decision.However,we realize this is too confusing for customers, and we will improve our ordering system as soon as we can .

For your sample order, we have compared other different methods:

CHINA POST : $28.49 ( 30-60 days )
UPS: $45.19  ( 4-7 days )
EMS : $83.55 ( 7-10 days )
Fedex : $58.26 ( 4-6 days )

Based on above information, you can see  CHINA POST is much cheaper than EMS, but takes1-2 months. If it's acceptable for you, we will ship out the samples within 3-5 days upon payment .

Sorry again for all the errors & inconvenience caused to you!

Sincerely hope to hear from you soon . Tks .

Best Regards

Cathy Zhan

Unit 1301, 13/Floor, Chung Nam Building,1 Lockhardt Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
www.3d-printer-filament.com

Stoney wrote:

FYI for those curious,
ordered 3 rolls sample .. there is no fixed shipping prices on site, quote came back an hour ago, about $47 for the 3 rolls and nearly $60 shipping with DHL .. so total of about $106.

without a cheaper shipping option, its not going to work for small quantitys, I have replied and asked for an EMS or china post quote.. I think the weight puts china post out of the equation though.

3D printer filament supplier -- PLA & ABS 1.75mm &3.0mm -- Contact : Cathy Zhan & Adelina Lee

appreciate it if you removed my name from your post thanks smile

So sorry dear , we have removed your name from our post .

By the way ,have you checked our email ?

Sincerely waiting for your further reply . Tks .

Have a nice weekend ! ^_^

Stoney wrote:

appreciate it if you removed my name from your post thanks smile

Are you moving into retail sale of the filament beyond samples, or can you point us to retailers in our countries where we can get cheaper shipping?

Also I've been curious about spools and filament sources.  Do filament makers tend to use the same sources for spools, or can we get an idea of filament source based on the spool they favor?  For instance the spool you use is fairly unique, with its ability to be disassembled and loaded from the side (handy for reuse).  I had a kg of red on that spool, so I wonder if it came from you.  I was happy with it, the color was good (I've heard complaints of other reds printing more orange) and the tolerance was within .03mm.

Dear Ian Johnson,

Thanks very much for your message.

May I ask which country you are located in ?  As you know , the shipping cost to different countries are different . To USA is the cheapest , but it also depends on the G.W. and the shipping way .

The filament you mentioned seems like from our company , our tolerance is within 03mm, and in good colors . We will be appreciated if you can offer more information of your company name , country etc. for us to check .

Regarding the spool size , we can do customized spool size/ colors for you , we offer OEM service .

By the way , we have our distributors in Brazil , Canada , Argentina , Belgium , Netherlands ,Germany and some other European countries , if you order from our distributors , the shipping freight would be much cheaper , but the goods to some of them are still on the way by sea .

Any other questions we shall be more than pleased to help you .

Sincerely looking forwards to your further reply . Thanks .

Regards

Cathy Zhan

Unit 1301, 13/Floor, Chung Nam Building,1 Lockhardt Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
[email protected]
www.3d-printer-filament.com

IanJohnson wrote:

Are you moving into retail sale of the filament beyond samples, or can you point us to retailers in our countries where we can get cheaper shipping?

Also I've been curious about spools and filament sources.  Do filament makers tend to use the same sources for spools, or can we get an idea of filament source based on the spool they favor?  For instance the spool you use is fairly unique, with its ability to be disassembled and loaded from the side (handy for reuse).  I had a kg of red on that spool, so I wonder if it came from you.  I was happy with it, the color was good (I've heard complaints of other reds printing more orange) and the tolerance was within .03mm.

Well I've just received my first order from these guys.

3 spools  (1kg each) shipped from china to the UK for ~90 USD, ~£57 GBP (including shipping)

which is a lot better than the £32 per spool (including shipping) that some UK sellers are charging on ebay.
the filament was shipped last Tuesday and arrived with me on Saturday.

I got three colours. I'll start running the black (traditional dangerous/likely to block colour) through this evening and see what the quality is.

If the filament is good quality, and if they can keep the price the same, I think I shall be placing many repeat orders smile

Maybe what we could do is if someone from the usa/canada wanted to make a few bucks, we could do a group buy and pay someone to reship it from north america.

I've been thinking about setting up like that. Anybody know the spool dimension? Still waiting for my SD2 and filament.

SD2 - Glass Bed, Fans on PCB and Y motor, Custom enclosure
Slicer - Simplify3D

It's 18cm diameter. (The spool clears the electronics just fine.
The spool is shorter than the solidoodle supplied filament, you can put 2 side by side in the spool holder. But the spool holder can't take the weight and droops.

12 (edited by 3Dprinterfilament 2012-12-04 07:01:43)

Dear friend,

Thanks very much for your reply here .

Have you printed anything with the black color ? or purple , red colors  ? Would you mind sharing some photos with us ?

Our target is to become one of the leading branded filament supplier in the market offering qualified and reliable quality all the time . 

If any questions , we shall be more than pleased to help you .

Sincerely looking forward to your updated news . Thank you . smile

Best Regards

Cathy

danny wrote:

Well I've just received my first order from these guys.

3 spools  (1kg each) shipped from china to the UK for ~90 USD, ~£57 GBP (including shipping)

which is a lot better than the £32 per spool (including shipping) that some UK sellers are charging on ebay.
the filament was shipped last Tuesday and arrived with me on Saturday.

I got three colours. I'll start running the black (traditional dangerous/likely to block colour) through this evening and see what the quality is.

If the filament is good quality, and if they can keep the price the same, I think I shall be placing many repeat orders smile

We will build up our stock globally in the near future , hopefully you can buy our filament in your local place soon . wink

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/daniel_rainbow/solidoodle/IMG_2292.jpg

picture of the spool on the machine. (I've moved the electronics board so I can stop battering the USB connector every time I take the case off whilst the machine is still connected.

and a picture comparing the solidoodle spool to the 3Dprinterfilament spool. the solidoodle spool looks a lot glossier whilst the 3DPF spool is more matt, (this photo doesn't show the difference very well, but does show spool dimensions.

unfortunately I didn't get a chance to print anything last night, as I changed my chip to the mega in preparation for adding the LCD screen, and that took up most of my night.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/daniel_rainbow/solidoodle/IMG_2292.jpg

picture of the spool on the machine. (I've moved the electronics board so I can stop battering the USB connector every time I take the case off whilst the machine is still connected.

and a picture comparing the solidoodle spool to the 3Dprinterfilament spool. the solidoodle spool looks a lot glossier whilst the 3DPF spool is more matt, (this photo doesn't show the difference very well, but does show spool dimensions.)
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/daniel_rainbow/solidoodle/IMG_2293.jpg

unfortunately I didn't get a chance to print anything last night, as I changed my chip to the mega in preparation for adding the LCD screen, and that took up most of my night.

Looks like your out growing the cover.

yes, I found that the tight bend that the filament has to take when the cover is attached properly appeared to be causing more jams/stuck filament.

in the first few weeks of having the printer I had about 3 jams.
Since moving the case up by 20mm I've had no jams, Same filament, same temps, same objects.

I don't know if that tiny bit of extra resistance was enough to cause the e motor to skip and then strip filament or not push it through quite fast enough. but putting the case slightly higher "appears" to have helped.

firstly the solidoodle filament is measured at around 1.7 (rather than 1.75 over several points in the length, this filament is a measured 1.81mm over several points in the length)
is seems to melt at a lower temperature, as my parts are building up the bottom of the parts are sort of seeping outwards under the weight of the filament.

compared to the solidoodle filament.

I've been printing some carabinas, the solidoodle supplied filament is more flexible. it's easier to bend the plastic, whilst the 3dPF filament is much more brittle. when manipulating the part,
small bend that don't even colour the surface to show stress on the SD filament turns the surface white and cracks can appear on the 3dPF printed part. at bends where the SD filament printed part shows discolouration and stress the 3dPF printed part snaps.

still I would not say that's a bad thing.

for the carabinas that I'm printing I'll probably order some more filament from solidoodle, or if someone can say who their supplier is I'll get it from them.

on the other hand, parts that it really doesn't matter if it's brittle, (like the panelolu casing) this filament is perfectly fine, it does the job well, and at the incredibly cheap price it's pretty unbeatable.
it's a shame I can't use it to print the carabinas as I need a bunch of those at the moment, (but need them to be strong) but I will be using this to create Christmas decorations/tree hangers my panelolu casing and any other little bits and pieces that I want.
I won't use it for making cookie cutters as they need to be reasonably thin walled and I think that making something thin from a material that you know is brittle isn't a great idea.

whilst the filament starts of a kind of matt/dull colour, after it's been through the extruder there is absolutely no difference in colour to the filament supplied by solidoodle.

I printed with the black filament for a solid five hours after getting in from work yesterday.
no clogs/blockages.

Basically, this material (whilst being ABS) appears to have slightly different properties to the ABS I have been using, it's a little more difficult to work with.

so the questions is would I order again?
the answer is (at the moment) a pretty emphatic yes.

the product quality is good.
the shipping is fast.
the pre-sales contact is very good (very friendly very helpful)

the only problem is that cost of shipping. -but if they can sort out regional distributors then that might come down. the only thing that I wonder is, will regional distributors cause the price to go up?

Adding somebody else into the supply chain, I dont see how the price cannot go up some.

I've thought of buying a small qty and then sell them off my website, but I sure that once I add my cost, plus shipping it would be the same as where you can get elsewhere.

Slicer - Simplify3D

http://reprap.org/wiki/Printing_Material_Suppliers

has a decent list of suppliers

looked at that list.
every supplier is at least twice as expensive.

most prices seem to start at $30 per KG, this supplier started at $16 per KG and offered discounts for more rolls purchased.

yes, adding people to the supply chain will increase costs, but I'm wondering how much by, assuming that the price at the source stays very low, middle men could afford to add a dollar per spool here and there.
(no it doesn't make sense to try to become a distributor unless you already own a huge warehouse and can afford to wait a few weeks as literally tonnes of filament is delivered to you by ship.)

if I'd had to pay $50 shipping on a single roll then this would have made no sense, which is why I bought three rolls. to distribute the cost of the shipping,  (so total price per roll is ~$30 delivered to my door).

Now that I've found that it is a reasonable quality product I wish that I had ordered more.
so far I've been printing just shy of 1kg per month through my SD ownership.
I would image that for me 6 or 8 rolls might be a years supply, (which I could store in a sealed box).

Sad thing is that if I ordered from china I would have my filament by now even it shipped via boat compared to ordering from Solidoodle! I placed an order from Solidoodle for 3 rolls of filament over 3 weeks ago and it still has not shipped. Don't believe what the websites says "Usually Ships in 1-2 business days..." this is a BOLD FACE LIE! They claim there has been a flood of filament orders, but yet they still claim on the website ships in 1-2 days.  3 WEEKS!!!!  Why cant they just be honest to their customers and tell the truth. Take care of your customers and they will become your best salesmens.  Screw them over and watch your sales slow and business come crashing down as word gets out that the company doesn't take care of it's customers.

Slicer - Simplify3D

I ordered 3 rolls and I'm definitely interested to see how this turns out. I like the price for sure and a nice color selection.

24 (edited by 3Dprinterfilament 2013-08-22 04:25:26)

Hello all,

To thank customers' support, currently our company offers special discount as below :

1) Samples within 3 spools, up to 50%- discount.

2) QTY: 24KG ( RESELL)        Price(incl. Shipping cost) Lowest CIF $21.98 USD   based on different countries .

FYI : 

MOQ: 24KG. The shipping will be done by Fedex/DHL/UPS ( around 3-7 working days ) .

Your advantages: suitable prices, fast delivery offering a quick start as reseller.

Price(s):                              Global retail price                              28.90 USD                       

Minus 35% reseller discount                    - 10.12 USD

Your Price per kg ( inc.shipping cost )          Lowest (CIF) 21.98 USD yikes

Any interest or questions welcome to contact us . Thanks . big_smile

Best regards

Adelina Lee

Unit 1301, 13/Floor, Chung Nam Building,
1 Lockhardt Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
http://www.3d-printer-filament.com
Tel : +852 5646 5839

Dear friend ,

Thanks very much for your support on our products. Kindly know our tarket is to be one of the leading filament supplier offering reliable and qualified products in the market , we always focus on the best product quality and service for our customes to achieve win-win situation  .

Sincerely wish you have a happy shopping on our store every time , we will also inform you if there is any special discount . Any questions or more feedbacks, pls feel free to contact us , we will try our best to help you .

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !

Regards

Cathy

danny wrote:

looked at that list.
every supplier is at least twice as expensive.

most prices seem to start at $30 per KG, this supplier started at $16 per KG and offered discounts for more rolls purchased.

yes, adding people to the supply chain will increase costs, but I'm wondering how much by, assuming that the price at the source stays very low, middle men could afford to add a dollar per spool here and there.
(no it doesn't make sense to try to become a distributor unless you already own a huge warehouse and can afford to wait a few weeks as literally tonnes of filament is delivered to you by ship.)

if I'd had to pay $50 shipping on a single roll then this would have made no sense, which is why I bought three rolls. to distribute the cost of the shipping,  (so total price per roll is ~$30 delivered to my door).

Now that I've found that it is a reasonable quality product I wish that I had ordered more.
so far I've been printing just shy of 1kg per month through my SD ownership.
I would image that for me 6 or 8 rolls might be a years supply, (which I could store in a sealed box).