Topic: da vinci 1.0 dead. black bars HELP

Hi guys, im new to arduino
im tryng to get repetier fw working in on my davincy 1.0 - my printer is dead for now ,get  two black bars in display.
i able to compile and write ( arduino 1.8 with 1.6.8  ide due and variants and usb thing from repetier folder) but after this printer still showing black bars , usb start to connect/ disconect.  try back to stock with bossa and  XYZ_Firmware_Flash_Tool but after write nothing change.

somebody can helpme? i try a lot of times , a lot of arduino versions. i cant buy a new motherbord or parts because im in Brazil.
thanks.

Re: da vinci 1.0 dead. black bars HELP

It does not really matter where you live. XYZ does not sell parts. They require the owners to ship the machine back to them at the owners cost for repair even if under warranty. Are you pressing the reset button right before you start Bossac? If you can get the original firmware running again then you should be able to flash again. Use one of the really old version of Arduino in their archives when you go to flash Repetier.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

look here
http://www.soliforum.com/topic/18722/xy … need-help/

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura

4 (edited by Ptk_fernandes 2020-08-21 02:06:28)

thanks guys. my problem was the compiled file,
I try compile by my self ,and nothing ,   download the original firmware  nothing, the last firmware and nothing.
after search by 3 days I try a firmware from https://github.com/luc-github/Repetier- … .92.10rc2d and WORK , PROBLEM SOLVED!!

My problem now is , im using the 0.92.10 Fiirmware.  after start printing,  the first layer is perfect , but after this the extruder stays very far from the bed, I think the problem is the increment of Z axle or something like this,..

so I need a compiled 1.0.x version. ( last one ) to XYZ Da vinci 1.0  First Model , and learn how fix the Z increment. any tip???

Going back to XYZ firmware is difficult and a backward step.  Repetier is much better.  I have the same printer board and Repetier firmware version and have much better results.  I suggest you explore all the slicer settings in  Repetier Host to figure out the Z offset issue.