Topic: Xyz jnr 1.0 just upgraded to latest software now bricked need help

Hi
I haven't been on here for a while as I've been ill, now I am getting better wanted to get my toys out, I needed to print bits for my cnc 3018 pro so started my printer up no problems at all everything working the software wanted to do update so I let it carry o. As it's done many times before, the programme says finished updating okay so I pressed on okay but my machine is stuck on updating so I left it w
And went and sat down I heard the machine restart so I went in to see the lcd screen has 2 rows of blocks and now will not respond I turn it off and on again but light flickers doesn't stop on like normal and the lcd displays the same again never had a problem with it I bought it from new and only problem I've had was in the beginning the nozzle kept failing as was provided with a new nozzle head upgrade and never had a pro lem since can some one help me please.

Re: Xyz jnr 1.0 just upgraded to latest software now bricked need help

I've sorted now, I would have thought someone would have been able to help me but I have sorted it but incase someone else gets caught out.
Go to xyz website and do the downgrade follow the steps you have to remove the mainboard cover and short two pins  for 10secs and download old firmware and connect it to pc but only takes about 10 minutes and working now and upgraded to new version of firmware.

Re: Xyz jnr 1.0 just upgraded to latest software now bricked need help

Steve glad to hear you were able to correct the problem .
Summer seems to be a slow time for forums . Vacation  outside projects ect.

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura