Topic: Da Vinci Pro Nozzle 0011 Error - 5 Degrees Less Consistently!

Hello,

I bought this printer 3rd party from someone on Facebook, and my initial research didn't show any glaring issues with the brand, so I went for it. Knowing that, I can't even send it in for support if this issue is as bad as I keep seeing that it is. I tried to calibrate the bed as a first step, and the printer tries to heat up to the temperature that the PLA is set to (initially was set to 210C), but it only heats to 205 and stays there for some time before failing the calibration and giving the 0011 error. I set the filament settings to heat to 205, and it heats to 200 before the same thing happens.

The bed heats flawlessly, maybe a little slowly for my preference, but it does the job.

I haven't seen anything online about my specific error. Is it the dreaded 0011 error or could it be firmware? I updated to the latest version after trying to calibrate, and even after the update it kept happening.

Thanks.

Re: Da Vinci Pro Nozzle 0011 Error - 5 Degrees Less Consistently!

Look here likely a bad conection

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura

Re: Da Vinci Pro Nozzle 0011 Error - 5 Degrees Less Consistently!

T4UTV1S wrote:

Hello,

I bought this printer 3rd party from someone on Facebook, and my initial research didn't show any glaring issues with the brand, so I went for it. Knowing that, I can't even send it in for support if this issue is as bad as I keep seeing that it is. I tried to calibrate the bed as a first step, and the printer tries to heat up to the temperature that the PLA is set to (initially was set to 210C), but it only heats to 205 and stays there for some time before failing the calibration and giving the 0011 error. I set the filament settings to heat to 205, and it heats to 200 before the same thing happens.

The bed heats flawlessly, maybe a little slowly for my preference, but it does the job.

I haven't seen anything online about my specific error. Is it the dreaded 0011 error or could it be firmware? I updated to the latest version after trying to calibrate, and even after the update it kept happening.

Thanks.

Were you able to figure anything out here. I don't have the stock firmware so I don't get the 0011 error. I am having nearly exactly the issue you are describing the temp will be set to 230 it will hover at 225 the temp with be set at 225 it will hover at 220. I don't think it is a connector issue because it is heating and maintaining said heat. The only thing I can think of is maybe I overheated it because I was trying to print at 240-245 range.