Re: XYZprinting Open Source NFC key calculator online: www.nfckey.xyz

It's not a function request, frankly I don't even know if it is going to be useful or not. My Jr. are all RAMPS converted. Just trying to offer ideas in case it is helpful.

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1

yizhou.he wrote:

It's not a function request, frankly I don't even know if it is going to be useful or not. My Jr. are all RAMPS converted. Just trying to offer ideas in case it is helpful.

Look at my edited post, last page.

Just looked html code on your website, as simple and concise as possible. Did you hand type those HTML code?

I looked at the java script, the algorithm does not seemed to be complicated but I can imagine how difficult it is to figure that out backwards. Really impressive work!

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1

Hello,
I read through the forum but I can't figure out how to write new NFC Tags with the proper data.
I have a new Mini W with a spool with 93 meters left. Sadly i made a Firmware upgrade when i first connected it to the PC.
I got some new NTAG213 Stickers.
Calculating the Password from the existing Tag worked. I can read it out with the "RFID NFC Werkzeug" app. But what next. How do I write a new tag? As far I understood I need a new Tag with a UID the Printer didn't know yet right?.

Best regards
Hörmi

Good morning.
First, thank you for your dedication.
I have Da Vinci Junior with the latest firmware
Based on your information, I bought a ntag231 sticker and configured a new tag
However, the printer appears as "Unidentified Spool"
Who has succeeded with the ntag213 sticker in the latest firmware?

The data in the tags i wrote was in compliance, but I do not seem to accept the latest firmware.
You might have found the code that handles "Unidentified Spool" in the source code of your analyzed firmware
The combination pattern of the serial number of the spool
The relationship between the serial number and the uid.
Does this mean that the firmware will reject it?
I need your help.

bravekim wrote:

Good morning.

The data in the tags i wrote was in compliance, but I do not seem to accept the latest firmware.
You might have found the code that handles "Unidentified Spool" in the source code of your analyzed firmware
I need your help.

As far as I know, there is no relation between UID and tag serial.
Could you please attach the full tag dump (all pages) and we might be able to figure out the problem?

Firstly, Great work.
down with all xyz’s!!!
But does this mean I’ve just ripped mine to bits for nothing?
I mean converting to ramps/marlin but still, glad everyone finally has the opportunity to ditch davinci spool.
Again, good going

33 (edited by bravekim 2017-11-26 02:45:04)

nilezon wrote:
bravekim wrote:

Good morning.

I need your help.

Could you please attach the full tag dump (all pages) and we might be able to figure out the problem?

ok
This  is my tag dump

0   04 62 AB 45
  1   8A 32 4C 80
  2   74 48 00 00
  3   E1 10 12 00
  4   01 03 A0 0C
  5   34 03 00 FE
  6   00 00 00 00
  7   00 00 00 00
  8   54 50 42 00
  9   00 36 38 51
10   40 0D 03 00
11   40 0D 03 00
12   D2 00 2D 00
13   54 48 50 4D
14   30 31 31 39
15   00 00 00 00
16   00 00 00 00
17   34 00 00 00
18   00 00 00 00
19   00 00 00 00
20   40 0D 03 00
21   08 1F 31 54
22   50 B1 E0 CE
23   52 E7 4F 76
24   00 00 00 00
25   00 00 00 00
26   00 00 00 00
27   00 00 00 00
28   00 00 00 00
29   00 00 00 00
30   00 00 00 00
31   00 00 00 00
32   00 00 00 00
33   00 00 00 00
34   00 00 00 00
35   00 00 00 00
36   00 00 00 00
37   00 00 00 00
38   00 00 00 00
39   00 00 00 00
40   00 00 00 BD
41   00 00 00 04
42   80 05 00 00
43   00 00 00 00
44   00 00 00 00
45   04 62 AB 45
46   8A 32 4C 80
47   74 48 00 00

thanks

bravekim wrote:
nilezon wrote:
bravekim wrote:

Good morning.

I need your help.

ok
This  is my tag dump

thanks

You did something totally wrong. Go back and read threads to figure out what went wrong.

You rinfo should be :

UID:  04 62 AB 8A 32 4C 80

KEY:  E7 E6 5A E4

PACK: EC 7E

Bozotclown1970 wrote:
bravekim wrote:
nilezon wrote:

ok
This  is my tag dump

thanks

You did something totally wrong. Go back and read threads to figure out what went wrong.

You rinfo should be :

Of course, passwords and packs are entered by your calculator.
It did not print at the time of dump.

36 (edited by bravekim 2017-11-27 03:23:49)

bravekim wrote:
Bozotclown1970 wrote:
bravekim wrote:

ok
This  is my tag dump

thanks

You rinfo should be :

Of course, passwords and packs are entered by your calculator.
It did not print at the time of dump.

Today I succeeded using a new tag sticker
My Da Vinci Junior has the latest firmware
Firmware version 2.3.5
thank you.

Post's attachments

20171127_120651.jpg 71.55 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

37 (edited by vvasilev 2017-11-27 10:44:40)

Hi to all.
First of all great job Nilezon. I haven't tried it yet,  but as i see all say that this one is working.
I have the following issue.
I've bought the printer second hand and I don't know if the spool is the first one or not.
So I dont know the user ID. IS there a possibility to take the UID or the only way is to buy something like:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-Clear-25m … SwDNdViZ2B

I have no problem to buy it but I don' want to wait it.

EDIT:
I tried to enter my first tag pages:
042775DE
22973c80

and it generate the UID by it self but it looks longer then normal.... 04277522973C80

I tried the genereted key and it read it, but when I write all the data (08,0a,0b,14,15,16,17) now I have unidentified spool.

Do I have to change the UID ? and if I have to how to do it ?

vvasilev wrote:

Hi to all.
First of all great job Nilezon. I haven't tried it yet,  but as i see all say that this one is working.
I've bought the printer second hand and I don't know if the spool is the first one or not.
So I dont know the user ID. IS there a possibility to take the UID or the only way is to buy something like:

EDIT:
042775DE
22973c80

and it generate the UID by it self but it looks longer then normal.... 04277522973C80

I tried the genereted key and it read it, but when I write all the data (08,0a,0b,14,15,16,17) now I have unidentified spool.

you also have to write the password and pack code,  pages 43 and 44.  did you?

mjf55 wrote:
vvasilev wrote:

Hi to all.

EDIT:
042775DE
22973c80

Tnx for the replay mjf55.
I didn't change the 43,44 pages. Maybe this was my mistake. but I changed the PLA type from green to red and it is working now.
But I wonder will it work if I update firmware to the newer one.
Because as I see Da vinci's new firmware could make changes to the extruding temperature (+- 10 C).
Did someone test it ?

vvasilev wrote:
mjf55 wrote:
vvasilev wrote:

Hi to all.

EDIT:
042775DE
22973c80

Tnx for the replay mjf55.
I didn't change the 43,44 pages. Maybe this was my mistake. but I changed the PLA type from green to red and it is working now.
But I wonder will it work if I update firmware to the newer one.
Because as I see Da vinci's new firmware could make changes to the extruding temperature (+- 10 C).
Did someone test it ?

Well, If something is working, why mess with it.  I wound NOT upgrade firmware.  If fact I have never upgraded.
That being said, I do not think that xyz could change the UID/PW/PC algorithm as it would render the current spools incompatible.  BUT, there may be something else they could do to render this useless.

I have had absolutely no issues after swapping out my filament stepper motor.

Here is a thread that discusses a bowden feeder replacement.  http://www.soliforum.com/topic/15559/re … ng-system/ 
I also replaced mine, I flipped it to the outside.  No issues since.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KO42SBA  (there is a missing bushing for the bearing.  Still works ok.)

Hello, newbie here, can someone inform me on how to identify the UID??

mjf55 wrote:

Here is a thread that discusses a bowden feeder replacement.  http://www.soliforum.com/topic/15559/re … ng-system/ 
I also replaced mine, I flipped it to the outside.  No issues since.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KO42SBA  (there is a missing bushing for the bearing.  Still works ok.)

I know it's a litle offtopic, but when we talked about replacing feeding system I'll ask. I have a problem when printing.
Everytime i start print it's good at the beginning. After a while it's like feeding is stopping and the extrudet matirial is not enought.
If i leave it like that sometimes it cuts the fillament (at the place where motor is feeding the matirial).
I'm not sure is it problem with the fillament, the temperature of melting or the feeding system.
I tried to higher the temperature, but I can't.

Do you think this could be because of the feeding system problems and will it be fixed if I change the feeding assy ?

mscraftyperson wrote:

Hello, newbie here, can someone inform me on how to identify the UID??

When you read your NFC you will have a result like this:
04 62 AB 45
8A 32 4C 80
74 48 00 00
E1 10 12 00

Enter the first two lines to the NFC keys generator (Tag pages 0 and 1) and it will give you the UID.

46 (edited by Bozotclown1970 2017-11-29 13:55:35)

vvasilev wrote:
mjf55 wrote:

I know it's a litle offtopic, but when we talked about replacing feeding system I'll ask. I have a problem when printing.
Everytime i start print it's good at the beginning. After a while it's like feeding is stopping and the extrudet matirial is not enought.
If i leave it like that sometimes it cuts the fillament (at the place where motor is feeding the matirial).
I'm not sure is it problem with the fillament, the temperature of melting or the feeding system.

Do you think this could be because of the feeding system problems and will it be fixed if I change the feeding assy ?

You can change the temperature by changing the color of the filament. Basically on a stock printer you have the choice of three temperatures 191, 200 and 210. The color is determined bye the third byte in page 8, but you can only chnage the color of the tag you are currntly using if you have a JR with firmware less than 2.2.7. Below are three colors you can use with their resepctive temperatures.

Stock Nature    5A 50 5A 00    191
BLACK               5A 50 4B 00    200
White                5A 50 57 00    210

Also make sure that there is no tension on the filament that is coming off of the spool when this happends.

47 (edited by mjf55 2017-11-29 17:44:36)

Bozotclown1970 wrote:
vvasilev wrote:
mjf55 wrote:

You can change the temperature by changing the color of the filament. Basically on a stock printer you have the choice of three temperatures 191, 200 and 210. The color is determined bye the third byte in page 8, but you can only chnage the color of the tag you are currntly using if you have a JR with firmware less than 2.2.7. Below are three colors you can use with their resepctive temperatures.

Stock Nature    5A 50 5A 00    191
BLACK               5A 50 4B 00    200
White                5A 50 57 00    210

Also make sure that there is no tension on the filament that is coming off of the spool when this happends.

You also need to clean your feed system.  There are youtube videos on this.
If, with the above changes you still have feeding issues, then yes, I would recommend an update.  You cant go wrong her as the original (jr at least) feeder is really poor quality.

Hi there i would just like to say great job to everybody that has had an impact on this hack it great job to all. thanks

I have a Da Vinci JR with firmware 2.3.3 and i have tried the instructables to downgrade the firmware but no success
can some one please assist as i am using windows 10. i have downloaded the .exe file to replace however it does not open the pro version of the software please assist (current XYZ ware software 2.1.25.2)

Can any one give me step by step how to use a NTAG213 sticker with my android phone thanks

johnboyjr wrote:

Can any one give me step by step how to use a NTAG213 sticker with my android phone thanks

I cannot explain to you how to use the Anroid application because I do not have a NFC enabled phone, but the steps are:

1: Get password by entering the UID in the NFCkey wen site
2: Enter the desired length in pages 10(0A), 11(0B) and 20(14) of tag
3: Enter the password from NFCket web page in page 43(2B) of tag
4: Enter Pack Code from NFCkey web page in page 44(2C) of tag
5: Write tag with Ardoid.