Topic: PTFE FIXING FOR DA VINCI JUNIOR (UK)

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can buy in the uk the PTFE fixing i think it's a M5 X 4mm size, but not sure !!

Hope someone can advise,

Thanks

Frank.

Re: PTFE FIXING FOR DA VINCI JUNIOR (UK)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_no … 3d+printer

If you are going to use it on Jr. extruder side, you need PC4-M6

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1

yizhou.he wrote:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_no … 3d+printer

If you are going to use it on Jr. extruder side, you need PC4-M6

PC4-M6 Does not fit, i bought 2 and both no use...must be PC4-M5 maybe.?

4 (edited by yizhou.he 2017-11-04 16:34:28)

PC4-M6 is the right one, it is secured by a nut inside the extruder, do not screw into the plastic.

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1

5 (edited by frank28 2017-11-05 13:52:59)

yizhou.he wrote:

PC4-M6 is the right one, it is secured by a nut inside the extruder, do not screw into the plastic.

They must have used a differant size on mine, M6 thread would not not screw into the nut inside the extruder, i bought 2 M5's and they fitted perfectly..very odd..

frank28 wrote:
yizhou.he wrote:

They must have used a differant size on mine, M6 thread would not not screw into the nut inside the extruder, i bought 2 M5's and they fitted perfectly..very odd..

That is possible. Your extruder cover is white, but mine is transparent gray. You may have later model. Check to make sure what you have is DA VINCI Jr. 1.0 but not DA VINCI Jr. 1.0A or DA VINCI Jr. Pro

7 (edited by frank28 2017-11-09 14:35:33)

yizhou.he wrote:
frank28 wrote:
yizhou.he wrote:

That is possible. Your extruder cover is white, but mine is transparent gray. You may have later model. Check to make sure what you have is DA VINCI Jr. 1.0 but not DA VINCI Jr. 1.0A or DA VINCI Jr. Pro

yizhou.he wrote:
frank28 wrote:
yizhou.he wrote:

Yeah, just checked on the box it came in, it's a DA Vinci Junior 1.0, it has a white extruder cover, and can confirm it takes M5X4mm fitting, typical of xyz to fit differant parts, they seem to be known for this...good to know tho! thanks for the help.