Re: XYZ Printing Da Vinci Jr (w) / Da Vinci Mini (w) Hacking

luciferleftwing wrote:

We ship worldwide, however some countries are excluded. We do not ship to Africa, Middle East, and Italy. We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time, you’ll be advised in that case.

yikes why in the hell Italy?, omg. Sorry about such a wrong comment.

Regards!

XYZ Junior/Mini Passwords Thread
If you are in a hurry and need your password NOW, or if it takes me too long for you, you can read the posts from 1851. I'm not going to be as effective as Bozo or Cgrillo, but you can give a try with me. If PASSWORDS thread follow it's current flow: asking for repeated passwords, not returning or false PACKS... I will end up with it as others before me.

CoolArts wrote:
luciferleftwing wrote:

We ship worldwide, however some countries are excluded. We do not ship to Africa, Middle East, and Italy. We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time, you’ll be advised in that case.

Regards!

probably we have some legal bullshit in place that prevents this kind of reverse engineering but i dont know XD

luciferleftwing wrote:
CoolArts wrote:

@luciferleftwing: EMUTAG is shipped worldwide, i'm from Spain, ordered one on Saturday with no problems. It has been already shipped.

Also the post before your's is talking about this dispositive ACR122U USB NFC Tag Reader & Writer

Regards!

i quote from the ebay page:

regarding the device i assumed it was compatible as a reader are the tags usable too? i assumed we needed access to memory locations tha are usually locked in clear tags.

You cannot use blank NTAG cards instead of the XYZ ones as we have no way of calculating the correct PACK for the given card UID.  We can easily get the password, but the PACK is also required to be correct.

luciferleftwing wrote:
CoolArts wrote:
luciferleftwing wrote:

Regards!

probably we have some legal bullshit in place that prevents this kind of reverse engineering but i dont know XD

I don't know if it's true, but the Italian postal service is not regarded as being very good - there have been reports of many lost packages!
This is why a lot of eBay sellers do not send to Italy.
Sending a tracked package will not be a problem but it costs more!
If you're in Italy, then PM me and I can receive one for you and send it on - internationally tracked smile

Anyone tried 3dubber on the mini(w)? Seems to format the file for the junior only.

106 (edited by CoolArts 2017-02-01 21:47:03)

I think it's more on the side of the app you're using to slice than in threedub. But i'm not 100% sure since i don't have a mini to test sad.

Regards!

If you are in a hurry and need your password NOW, or if it takes me too long for you, you can read the posts from 1851. I'm not going to be as effective as Bozo or Cgrillo, but you can give a try with me. If PASSWORDS thread follow it's current flow: asking for repeated passwords, not returning or false PACKS... I will end up with it as others before me.

CoolArts wrote:

I think it's more on the side of the app you're using to slice than in threedub. But i'm not 100% sure since i don't have a mini to test sad.

Regards!

When I loaded a file that had been 3dubbed' and xyzware complained about it being for a jr. So not sure if it is 3dubber or slicer. Also, I looked at the source for the py version, and it only had a class in printers.py for the jr., or so it appeared.

108 (edited by CoolArts 2017-02-02 18:14:32)

Just for test purposes... Create a file from XYZWare for the mini. Treedub it, first to gcode:

• threedub -f gcode source.3w target.gcode

Then threedub it to 3w again and test the file:

• threedub source.gcode target.3w

If the error persists then you can be sure that threedub is causing it, if the error is gone then the slicer is.

Regards!.

109 (edited by CoolArts 2017-02-02 18:16:21)

CoolArts wrote:

I was able to reset both TAGS to 300 m. This means that TAGS aren't be blocked anyway when they reach to 0 meters (edit: at least on FW 2.2.7 and below), allowing us to print more that 300 meters with a single TAG with still the possibility of swapping that TAG.

CoolArts wrote:

To be sure i have one TAG with 1 meter left pending to print. T'm going to send an 80 meters model to print, reset the TAG and send it to Chetosvsgeez. I'm sure that he will be able to print the 300 m. Because i thought time ago that blocked TAGS from DaVinci came only from unexperienced user tests on the TAGS and we all think that it was caused by the printer.

I can confirm this by far, alreay sent to ChetosVgeez 2 emptied TAGS (FW: 2.2.7 || XL - printed more than 350 meters in both), both cards were recognized as 300m on him Junior (FW: 2.2.7).

CoolArts wrote:

I detected some unexpected changes (by me or my ignorance) in 2 pages,
The page #09 was slightly different to 00 35 42 44, i rewrite it to that value
Also page #0E was slightly different to 30 31 33 35, rewited it to

This is nothing to care about, i think that pages 0x09 & 0x0E were changed by mistake by chetosvgeeg, since never found this behaviour again.

Regards!

Wow it seems like this thread got interesting. After all this time with the printer Im really tired of buying the exxxxxxxxpensive cartridge and I will try to follow the guide that you posted. When the printer suddenly updated to 2.2.7 before printing I almost had heart attack!

Por cierto, me parece genial ver a un español manejando el cotarro por aquí jaja. Un saludo crack!

Hallo, ich versuchs mal in deutsch hier, hab gesehen das einige Deutsche hier sind.

Habe heute zwei Passwörter für meine NFC Chips zweier XYZ Filamente bekommen. Super Sache hier, DAnke nochmal.
Konnte sofort die Chips auslesen.

Leider sehen die Einträge nicht so aus, wie es am Anfang dieses Threads beschrieben ist. Vor allem in den Page´s 20 bis 21 stehen bei mir lauter 00000000, da sollten ja ganz andre Ziffern stehen.

Kann mir hier wer weiterhelfen?

Danke
Christian

So sieht das Verzeichnis bei Chip der ersten Mitgelieferten Rolle aus:

http://soliforum.com/i/?7vMB21K.png

http://soliforum.com/i/?7E8gelr.png

fonsinho wrote:

Por cierto, me parece genial ver a un español manejando el cotarro por aquí jaja. Un saludo crack!

I'm just the one that writed last messages, all stuff is done and being done by other inexpensive members of the forum. I'm just testing things, and making low stuff.

Anyway, thank you very much for your words!.
Regards!.

Hey Kawareiter...
wenn die Kollegen hier von Nr 20 sprechen, dann ist das 20 Dezimal.. und im Programm 14 Hex

115 (edited by fonsinho 2017-02-04 18:59:03)

Time to buy new cartridge, but the point is, I have the NFC tag of my first cartridge with 5m remaining, is it possible to use it to hack it or its better to use another way to do it?

Btw can I send you a PM @CoolArts?

EDIT:

Post's attachments

KakaoTalk_Photo_2017-02-04-19-57-43_63.jpeg 31.82 kb, 24 downloads since 2017-02-04 

KakaoTalk_Photo_2017-02-04-19-57-46_38.jpeg 58.91 kb, 12 downloads since 2017-02-04 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

116 (edited by CoolArts 2017-02-07 13:49:45)

fonsinho wrote:

Time to buy new cartridge, but the point is, I have the NFC tag of my first cartridge with 5m remaining, is it possible to use it to hack it or it's better to use another way to do it?
Btw can I send you a PM @CoolArts?

Ofc you or anyone can PM me.

If you have a Junior 1.0, and you are sure that your firmware is 2.2.7 or below, you can use those 5 m with a bigger model. And once it's empty reset that tag from 0 to 300 without problems.

I can swap that TAG with you if you want (but this is not the right Topic for swap. Also, i think but not sure 100%, that this topic is better for this kind of conversation wink).

Regards!

majorfox wrote:

Hey Kawareiter...
wenn die Kollegen hier von Nr 20 sprechen, dann ist das 20 Dezimal.. und im Programm 14 Hex

OK Danke,

hab wie in den Anleitungen die Positionen, welche bei mir anders waren, also 14, 15, 16,und 17 geändert und dann schreibt der Drucker:

Keine Spule gefunden.

cgrillo wrote:
sobojoebot wrote:

Would this device work on editing and resetting tags? Looks like it  but wanted to see what anyone thought before I purchase one.

https://www.amazon.com/ACR122U-GoToTags … der+writer

Yes, that would work, but there are cheaper places to buy it.
One chap on Ebay sells them with software and I would buy from him - I have used him before and also spoken to him in person when I had issues with my kit....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ramdeenar/m.h … amp;_from=

He currently doesn't have them up though!

FYI finally got to mess with this today and couldn't get it to work. Called support and they said there software currently doesn't work with password protected tags. It gives me an error saying "error reading a block from the NFC tag"

Hi,

New to the forum but I hope I am in the right place to get my Da Vinci Jnr running some different PLA
Could I please  have my password

NTAG213

Page : Data
[00] : 0493CED1
[01] : 229A3D80
[02] : 05480000
[03] : E1101200
[04] : 0103A00C
[05] : 340300FE
[06] : 00000000
[07] : 00000000

Many Thanks

slyboy76 wrote:

Hi,

New to the forum but I hope I am in the right place to get my Da Vinci Jnr running some different PLA
Could I please  have my password

NTAG213

Page : Data
[00] : 0493CED1
[01] : 229A3D80
[02] : 05480000
[03] : E1101200
[04] : 0103A00C
[05] : 340300FE
[06] : 00000000
[07] : 00000000

Many Thanks

You may want to request this in the correct thread....

sobojoebot wrote:
cgrillo wrote:
sobojoebot wrote:

Would this device work on editing and resetting tags? Looks like it  but wanted to see what anyone thought before I purchase one.

https://www.amazon.com/ACR122U-GoToTags … der+writer

Yes, that would work, but there are cheaper places to buy it.
One chap on Ebay sells them with software and I would buy from him - I have used him before and also spoken to him in person when I had issues with my kit....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ramdeenar/m.h … amp;_from=

He currently doesn't have them up though!

FYI finally got to mess with this today and couldn't get it to work. Called support and they said there software currently doesn't work with password protected tags. It gives me an error saying "error reading a block from the NFC tag"

Very helpful!
the chap I mentioned above does just sell his software - no hardware purchase necessary.  email him beforehand to ensure that it works with psw protected tags though.... I'm sure it will.

Hello cgrillo, I would like to request a password for this Tag for my Da Vinci mini w. Thank you very much in advance

00: 0432942A
01: E2CE4F81
02: E2480000
03: E1101200
04: 0103A00C
05: 340300FE
06: 00000000
07: 00000000

Hello cgrillo, I would like to request a password for this Tag for my Da Vinci mini w. Thank you very much in advance

napoli wrote:

Please request passwords on the correct thread.

Veo que hay mas españoles con la impresora. y dispuestos a cambiar las etiquetas.

I see that there are more Spanish with the printer. And willing to swap tag