Topic: Adjusting speed in SoliPrint?

Is it possible to really adjust the print speed in SoliPrint? I am trying to print some PCTPE and I have slowed down some of the motion, but it seems like the solid fill layers still print at the same speed, which isn't giving the material enough time to flow. Anyone have any ideas about this?

Right now I have the "infill speed" turned way down (10) and even turned down the travel speed, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Re: Adjusting speed in SoliPrint?

Fredjikrang wrote:

Is it possible to really adjust the print speed in SoliPrint? I am trying to print some PCTPE and I have slowed down some of the motion, but it seems like the solid fill layers still print at the same speed, which isn't giving the material enough time to flow. Anyone have any ideas about this?

Right now I have the "infill speed" turned way down (10) and even turned down the travel speed, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.

You can try upping the setting that slows the printer down if a layer takes less than X seconds?  Or even upping your extrusion multiplier to get more plastic in a shorter time.  Go slow with it though, like .05 increments max as it will really make a difference, good or bad.

Re: Adjusting speed in SoliPrint?

Yeah, I was thinking about that layer setting. I'll have to give that I try. If I can figure out why it isn't extruding anymore.