Topic: Press Starts print backwards?

So i noticed when i run the Z Calibration test the extruder will move along the back of the case to the left and then towards the front kicking down the probe. it will then probe the bed and move back to put the probe back up. Well when i run a print i noticed that the printer will move the head to the front of the case first then move it to the left side and the bed will begin to rise and crash into the print head? What could be causing this to be reverse while printing an .stl as compared to running the z calibration test?

Also i am running Solidprint, and have had many issues with the printer connecting and then disconnecting from soliprint even tho its still shown as connected to com 3 on my device manager. Iv also noticed sometime i can still gain control of the X, Y, Z but i will loose control of the temps of the heated bed and the extruder?

anyone else having these issues, im currently in the middle of what looks like may be my first completed print considering the first two have stopped randomly mid way through.