Topic: New Da Vinci 1.0A ?

So looking at getting a Da Vinci and from the beginning of the week to til now the eu.xyzprinting.com website has been updated with the new model numbers, apart from the casing colours - now blue.

Anyone know what the differences are??

Re: New Da Vinci 1.0A ?

If I'm not mistaken, you are looking at a Da Vinci 1.0 AiO (All in One), which means it can scan an object you put inside.  It is more expensive than the Original 1.0, just with an added SLT laser scanner system.  I am getting the original Da Vinci 1.0 soon and see it still as the best deal around, you can scan objects with your own scanner later if you would like to try it.

I have also heard the AiO is harder to mod than the original, and that is a must with what I have in mind (Custom slicer, 3rd party filament, no cartridge needed).  If you like the AiO, go for it, it is still cheaper than most printers these days with a substantially larger printbed.;)

Da Vinci 2.0 with Repetier Firmware (Printing in ABS/PLA/Exotics)
12 Years PC Experience
16 years old

Nope, definitely talking about the DaVinci 1.0A

See screen shot...

Post's attachments

xyz.jpg
xyz.jpg 104.79 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Hi,
I took a quick look and so far the only but noticable difference seems to be the "PLA" written under "material".

So, PLA support maybe ?

Hi,
I took a quick look and so far the only but noticable difference seems to be the "PLA" written under "material".

So, PLA support maybe ?

Hi,

So, PLA support maybe ?

Hi,

So, PLA support maybe ?

oops damn sorry for the multiple replies. please delete them