Topic: Removing the extruders on a da vinci 2.0 help needed...

hi! I am having trouble Removing the extruders on my da vinci 2.0, checked the 1.0 video so it should be the same... but for the life of me I can't remove it. I just don't want to break anything it's the first jam I got in 150 hrs of printing. the filament just broke off and then the printer said out of filament tried to load many times it just wont go in...so I want to check for a jam...
thanks for any help...

Re: Removing the extruders on a da vinci 2.0 help needed...

It should be easy to remove, but I suspect the remaining filament might be blocking it.
Try removing the PFTE tubing from the extruders (white tubes) and check with a light if the refilament is indeed preventing you to remove it.
Also try pressing Load cartridge many times and inserting new filament this could unjam it.

And lastly, if you really can't unjamm it, try turning it off and wait for it to cool completely, then take the printer sides off, take the Pionner rubber bands and metal rails off, then the whole extruders assembly will slide off. But first take a picture for every step so you may remember how to put it back.

After taking it off you could confirm what is jamming it. And lastly using a flame torch you may melt the filament inside the tip.

Hope this helps.