Topic: KISSlicer profile

I found out how to get to the KISSlicer profiles.  Unzip and save the .ini files to the same folder as the KISSlicer.exe.  If you already have ini files in there, back them up, this will probably overwrite settings that you already have.

Flow Tweak is equivalent to Extrusion Multiplier, so yours might need to be slightly different.  Use these as a starting point, and tweak as needed.

Post's attachments

KISSlicer Solidoodle.zip 1.13 kb, 99 downloads since 2012-12-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: KISSlicer profile

Cannot locate the correct location to drop these on a mac. Looks like they are still OS dependent.

3 (edited by nathankau 2012-12-15 23:28:37)

On the mac just put them in the same directory as kissclicer.app . I made a folder in Applications that has Kisslicer.app and the .inis .

I attempted to do that before but the kisslicer drop downs still didn't list them.

5 (edited by ErroneousBosch 2012-12-30 19:56:35)

Tried the .1mm profile, and could not get layers to stick to one another, they just kept getting pulled off. Same STL in Slic3r has fine adhesion. Was trying KISS since it has a raft option and this STL has a small footprint that was coming off with no raft. Was using 195 for extruder and 100 for the bed with glass/PVA.

This was the STL: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39075 Scaled to .75

The brim in Slic3r isn't as nice as a raft ( more of a PITA to remove it looks like) but at 3mm seems to be holding it down fine.

nathankau wrote:

On the mac just put them in the same directory as kissclicer.app . I made a folder in Applications that has Kisslicer.app and the .inis .

Thanks.  I had copied them into the actual kisslicer resources folder in the package.

Moved them and they seem fine now.

B