Topic: Texas Tumbler

Hey everybody,

I thought I would join in on the "newbie" intros.... 

I'm Kevin, an acoustical engineer and matrix designer for a small, very select client list.  I travel between Nashville, TN and L.A. a lot, but live in Texas.  I also (in my spare time) fabricate custom exotic vehicle parts for, again, a few select clients.  I'm not much into FaceBook (don't have time) but occasionally I hit up the Triple-9 or Mensa forums just to see what's being talked about.

I am looking forward to getting my Solidoodle for real-time parts pre-fab.  It will provide an in-house step which, to this point, I have had to outsource.

I'm a seeker of knowledge, so any input will be considered.  I enjoy team production, and really enjoy meeting a mental challenge head on and figuring out (or trying to figure out) the complex issues that each of my custom jobs entail.

If I can be of assistance, feel free to ask.  I'll share any knowledge I acquire along the way, especially, once I get my printer, lol!

Sincerely,
Kevin

Re: Texas Tumbler

Wait a minute, the matrix is real?  wink

Welcome Kevin, looking forward to seeing what you create.

Re: Texas Tumbler

cmetzel,
LOL!  Thanks!  I look forward to seeing your work as well!  I've really been stretching Cubify Invent for the fun of it, and have found several nice "workarounds" reference that software.  OF course it's not solidworks, lol!  I'll keep watching and learning...this is an exciting field of tech progress!

Kevin