Topic: repetie host and slic3r settings profiles etc saved where?

where can I find the slicer settings print profiles so I can save them so they dont get wrote over or deleted? also where is the Slic3r.ini file suposed to be? and it says config profiles but dont see names of settings in it. found a folder marked Repitierprofiles with this and an stl and G-code of same all in this folder with the above ini but not sure why they where just in windows directory and not RH folder.

Solidoodle tech tried remote fixing my no-conect issue yesterday and made new user and installed RH for that user but none of my saved settings are in it so it crashes when trying to slice or print seems like dif programe than old one also but says same version.

need one of you great puter geeks to help me out here! me and my tech sons and all the kings men cant put humpty together again lol

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs