Topic: OSP Going out of business

Greetings!

It pains me to do this but we are closing our doors. It was an overall great experience but there have been some external factors that have come into play recently. I won't have the time to manage the store come this fall.

We have lots of plastic inventory left over and it all needs to go. We are selling colorant by the pound and there is about 200-300 pounds of ABS and PLA natural resin left. So it is a first come first serve kind of deal. Our store has been simplified to help prevent back orders.
check us out at store.osprintingllc.com

I would like to thank you for your support and business. I hope to do business with this amazing community again.

Rob

Re: OSP Going out of business

noooo

That's really sad! Where will I get MG94 or 4043D now?!

Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Big opportunity here if anyone has some extra garage space and wants to step into the market! I can connect you with my contacts in terms of polymer suppliers, and Rob should have plenty of colorant to get you started. Send a PM if you're interested in becoming the next US distributor of ABS/PLA!

I know its sad for me too. My wife and I will be having our first child this August. So I just do not think I will have the time to do this come August.

I agree 100% with Tim. If anyone is interested to picking up where I am leaving off. PM Tim or email me at [email protected]. I would be more then happy to help and get someone set up. I may have a site that is already set up and has a good customer base smile

I stocked up on the 10 lb Bundle, but yeah, that's only gonna last at most 6 months and I'm strapped for cash otherwise I'd go it again just to make sure.  Sorry to see you guys go. Hopefully someone will jump in and take your place, or I'm going to be trying to find a different form of ABS.

Best of luck in your other endeavors!

That's a bummer hmm. Hopeful someone else will step in, seems like a great opportunity.

Ulitmaker 2, a few repraps, Custom Big FFF 3D printer with heated chamber.

My Blog http://ggalisky.weebly.com/
My Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXShYo … aDUpebDAOw

Sorry to heard about the shutdown but then babies are worth it all.  You just have to remember it at 2:00am.  After 4 that is enough.  But they all grew up to be nice people.  So good luck.   And I just stocked up on colorant to go with my 50lbs of PLA, 40LBs of ABS and 40lbs of Nylon powder.  Just love it when a plan comes together, we do have a plan right?

Bob

Tim + Rob,

WTF!!! I take a hiatus from the board for a few weeks and come back to OSP shutting down! PM me details whats needed to basically take over from you if you haven't found anyone, now that your leaving there isnt any reason not to distribute.

digitydogs wrote:

Tim + Rob,

WTF!!! I take a hiatus from the board for a few weeks and come back to OSP shutting down! PM me details whats needed to basically take over from you if you haven't found anyone, now that your leaving there isnt any reason not to distribute.

Best thing to do is email me - my screen name at gmail. If I remember correctly you're pretty close to Rob, that could make things easy in terms of moving remaining inventory.

hey i put in a order a week ago and it still says processing?

bubbasnow,
Can you send me a PM with your order number. If your order was placed after we declared going out of business, then we will be shipping it on friday. Because we store the bulk of our plastic off site, it makes the most sense to let these orders build up and do them all at once. PM your order number and I will get you some more details.

I put in an order Today, any chance I'll make the friday shipment?  (634)
Sad to hear you are going, but congrats on the child!

Yep. Any order up till friday afternoon will make the cut.

PMs sent.

3D Supply Source - Pellets, Colorant, Parts, Tools, and Filament.

3D Supply Source
Coupon code - soliforum - 10% off

oh no, all the raw ABS is sold out.

Where will I find this stuff now?  It prints great, would hate to use anything else.

autoxer wrote:

oh no, all the raw ABS is sold out.

Where will I find this stuff now?  It prints great, would hate to use anything else.

I'm working on that, should be a few new resellers popping up in the future. smile

elmoret wrote:

I'm working on that, should be a few new resellers popping up in the future. smile

Cool, I guess a source is kind of important for your product.  If it will be out there in the future, I will go ahead and get the winder too I think.  It really is a pain winding this stuff manually...

Hey guys,

I run a 3D printing/retail company in Miami. We have gone ahead and purchased large amounts of colorant and ABS pellets. We will be stocking PLA (and PLA colorant) as well. We are going to try and keep our store as similar as possible to OS printings. The store will be built this week and we will add items as we receive them. You can find us at Revolve3d.com.

We are also beginning research into TPE filaments. Hopefully we will be able to add flexible filament pellets to the store in the near future.

I look forward to bringing the same level of customer service that Rob and Tim have made the standard.

www.Revolve3D.com
[email protected]
3D Printer Filament, ABS Pellets, PLA pellets, Colorant, and Accessories

Ironically I missed this post because my third was born last week. Babies will take up a lot of time. I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm glad that we have a great community to step up. Hope to "see" you again when you get life with the little one sorted.

Rob, congratulations on your first child!

This seems serendipitous, but I have just set up a website (fractalmaterials.com) and have been looking at getting into selling into materials. I will email you and see if we can work something out.

Rik

Hey guys,

We have begun stocking up on material and are ready to go. There is a slight issue still to be worked out with switching our domain, revolve3d.com, over to another provider but it should be taken care of by early next week. If anyone needs any plastic please feel free to pm me.

www.Revolve3D.com
[email protected]
3D Printer Filament, ABS Pellets, PLA pellets, Colorant, and Accessories