Topic: Repetier-Host V0.95F

Hello All,
Wanted to upgrade to the newest Repetier-Host software for the improved UI, but can't seem to get my printer to communicate.

Correct Com port
Baud: 250000
Transfer Proto: Auto
Reset on Connect: DRT low-->high-->low
Reset on Emergency: Send emergency command and reconnect
Receive Cache Size: 127
Use ping-pong communication: unchecked.

Printer Type: Classic Printer
everything set to 150mm

Click connect, takes a few seconds and turns green. but when I try to give a manual command, it goes "#" Command Waiting.

HELP!

-Ryan

Re: Repetier-Host V0.95F

Any messages in the log?

SD3, E3D hotend,linear bearing on x/y axis',pillow block bearing on y conneting rod, ball bearngs on front y axis, fan on y stepper motor.

What OS are you running?

I've seen changing "RESET on CONNECT" to DISABLED has helped others.

Here's my .95F settings:

CONNECTION
Baud Rate: 115200
Transfer Protocol: Autodetect
Reset on Connect: Disabled
Reset on Emergency: Send emergency command and reconnect
Receive Cache Size: 127
Use Ping-Pong Communication: unchecked

PRINTER SHAPE
Printer Type: Classic Printer

Can you heat the extruder and bed?

SD3, E3D hotend,linear bearing on x/y axis',pillow block bearing on y conneting rod, ball bearngs on front y axis, fan on y stepper motor.

Running windows 8 64bit. Will try changing "Reset to Connect" --> "Disabled" tomorrow and check to see if I can heat the extruder/bed

Ok I had the same problem as you.  What i figured out to do is go into the manual control.  Click on the ok button down by the debug options.  The  I homed my extruder.  This is the only way i can get it to work.  Weird right.  I just got a new computer with win 8 and it was a mess hooking up my sd2 up to it.  Got it figured out though. Good luck to you.

I know this is an old threat but Brettski15 fixed my problem. How bizarre! Thanks again!