1 (edited by pushplastic 2014-02-25 19:18:58)

Topic: US Manufactured high quality filament for $29/kg

Hello,

I represent PushPlastic.com, and we are a US manufacturer of 3D printer filament. We have a variety of colors of ABS and PLA in both 1.75 and 3 mm diameters. Our filament is made from 100% virgin materials, with a tolerance of +/- .05mm. All of our 1kg reels are sold at $29/kg with FREE US SHIPPING, and we also offer color packs, as well as kapton sheets for print beds.

Come check us out!!

Re: US Manufactured high quality filament for $29/kg

You need to include what kind of ABS you're selling as pellets as I, as a consumer, would like to know what kind of plastic I'm running through my 'struder.

Looks good, though.

I'm normally a big hater of first/only post salespitch drivebys, but what the hell, I'll check it out.

Two SD3s - One with Sang, One with Printrboard, Fans on control boards!!! Do this!!!, Dual Glass Beds, Blacklight "EZ Bake Oven" - Improves Ambient Temp, Sketchup, Repetier, Slic3r. Graphic Designer & Makeshift Engineer. Drinks Lots and Lots and Lots of Rum.

They have a Chimei data sheet for PA 727, 737 and 747 in the filament section, so it's probably one of those.

I just ordered a spool of natural ABS.  I'll post a product review.

cckens wrote:

You need to include what kind of ABS you're selling as pellets as I, as a consumer, would like to know what kind of plastic I'm running through my 'struder.

Looks good, though.

Thanks! Our MSDS is posted on our site here: pushplastic.com/collections/abs-filament at the top of the page.

pushplastic wrote:

Thanks! Our MSDS is posted on our site here: pushplastic.com/collections/abs-filament at the top of the page.

Wut.

1.) that isn't a MSDS
2.) there's three different variants listed on there, with no indication as to which you use

elmoret wrote:
pushplastic wrote:

Wut.

1.) that isn't a MSDS
2.) there's three different variants listed on there, with no indication as to which you use

OOPS! Sorry there was a misunderstanding. The PLA page contains the correct MSDS, however this is the document that they sent us with the material, and the person that uploaded it assumed it was the MSDS.

The material we use is the PA-747, and the MSDS on on site should now link to the correct document. However, the MSDS is pretty useless. It is the same for their entire line of PA-7__ materials. They provide some other useful documents on their website : chimeicorp.com/en-us/products/plastics/abs/

Thanks!

Now we're talkin. Quality response, thanks!