Oh and check your PM's smile

Re: Who Sells the RUMBA in the U.S.???

adrian wrote:

SD Side  -> Bulldog Side
BLUE -> BLUE
RED -> YELLOW
GREEN -> RED
BLACK -> BLACK

Remember, solidoodle connect the extruder motor 'backwards' which means its not plugged in the same as all the other steppers... so if it behaves 'backwards', rotate the connector on the control board.

Pic that might help:
http://www.soliforum.com/misc.php?action=pun_attachment&item=4115&download=0

so is Bulldog Black really Brown? just saw Ward said Brown but this says Black. also does the Rumba board work with Duel extruders?

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

Yes Brown connects to Black and the Rumba will support up to 3 extruders.

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

I found one here  http://www.makerfarm.com/index.php/prin … ivers.html

SD3, E3D hotend,linear bearing on x/y axis',pillow block bearing on y conneting rod, ball bearngs on front y axis, fan on y stepper motor.

Nice to see a place to grab one on this side of the pond!
Wish I saw this in July hmm

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

We got ours from there also - very nice to deal with, too. Guy was answering emails at 8pm on a Saturday night.

the have rececntly added some new stuff, too, including the 8825 stepper drivers (did not have them when we ordered)

SD4 with Lawsy carriages, Rumba board, & new 12v PSU, E3D v6, mirror bed plate, X motor fan.
Stock SD4
Prusa i3 kit, spring loaded extruder upgrade, Y axis belt tensioner