Topic: Anybody else get this PM?

Moderator?!?  Seriously?  Somehow, I don't feel too confident in a Forum where the criteria for being a Moderator is simply answering "Yes" to a PM...

Post's attachments

Moderator.jpg 129.67 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
SD2 - Stock - Enclosure - Heated Bed - Glass Plate - Auto Fire Extinguisher
Ord Bot Hadron - RAMPS 1.4 - Bulldog XL - E3D v6 - 10" x 10" PCB Heated Build w/SSR - Glass Plate
Thanks for All of Your Help!

Re: Anybody else get this PM?

Yes

Funny... Mine was from Ralph...

LOL... Fail!

Mine was from Ralph too, guess you need an alias like IronMan to get a message from Megan ;-)

LOL...maybe he/she should try posting a photo...might get more responses (then again, maybe not)!

SD2 - Stock - Enclosure - Heated Bed - Glass Plate - Auto Fire Extinguisher
Ord Bot Hadron - RAMPS 1.4 - Bulldog XL - E3D v6 - 10" x 10" PCB Heated Build w/SSR - Glass Plate
Thanks for All of Your Help!

I got the same message over on RepRap.

Megan messaged me... should have msg'd back a/s/l pics?

SD3 w/ mods:
Glass bed with QU-BD heat pad upgrade, threadless ballscrew w/ 8mm smooth rod, spectra line belt replacement, lawsy MK5 extruder, Lawsy replacement carriage, E3D hotend, Ramps 1.4 w/ reprap discount controller, DRV8825 drivers, 12v 30A PS, Acrylic case, Overkill Y-idlers, Filament alarm, Extruder fan + more.

Sorry about that.  Guess it seems spammy.  Won't happen again sad  I was told to help find moderators, please don't tell 3dpb's admin.  He told me to help him find mods, and this is the only way I thought I could.  Didn't mean to spam anyone.  I really am trying to network.

Ralph (BTW, I dont' know why it says Megan, because my name is Ralph....)  Weird.

LOL, I just saw my PM too.

It's really NOT how you go about this stuff. Moderators are usually invited by the owner of a board where they are frequent posters, have shown good common sense and communications/diplomacy skills. These are the people that are online a LOT and are happy to do a bit of voluntary work because they care about the community.

The only place to ask should have been on that forum.

I don't think I've even VISITED that forum.

3dprintman wrote:

Sorry about that.  Guess it seems spammy.  Won't happen again sad  I was told to help find moderators, please don't tell 3dpb's admin.  He told me to help him find mods, and this is the only way I thought I could.  Didn't mean to spam anyone.  I really am trying to network.

Ralph (BTW, I dont' know why it says Megan, because my name is Ralph....)  Weird.

LMAO! had same kinda BS live when I was facility manager/Engineer, with a roofing company bidder. he tried to bribe me to get a federal funded board of directors to sign off saying he has 4 companies so he can write 4 dif bids (fastest way to get fired and jailed at once) then even after I said no and showed them off property I got 4 dif spam faxes from same address and phone number from 4 dif roofing Co names and he came by next day asking about bid so I showed him the fax (so he knew I was onto his gag) he said "WOW I am gonna have to call that guy and see why he's stealing my biz" I said 'look its your number so please go elsewhere and talk to yourself.' LOL "idiots are like air they are everywhere and always blowing in your ear."

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

Hmmmmm???? 2 year old post, sure glad it got revived roll

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions