Topic: WTB Solidoodle Hot End

I'm looking for a hot end for the alternate extruder I'm building.  The extruder I'm working on is designed to reuse the original SD3 hot end, so I'm looking for someone who upgraded their hot end to something like the ED3 or similar, and no longer has any use for their original.

If you have something like this and want to part with it, let me know what you're asking for it.  I would need this shipped to California.  I can make instant payment via PayPal.

Thanks,
Chris

To print or, 3D print, that is the question...
SD3 printer w/too many mods,  Printrbot Simple Maker Ed.,  FormLabs Form 1+
AnyCubic Photon, Shining 3D EinScan-S & Atlas 3D scanners...
...and too much time on my hands.

Re: WTB Solidoodle Hot End

I have one and I live in California.
I sell it to you for 10 dollars shipped

Powder coated steel enclosure, 1/4" Surface grounded hardened aluminum plate, MK2A Heat bed, .200 Polished fused quartz plate, Machined quick change hot bed mount, E3D hot end, Ramps 1.4, DRV8825 stepper motor drivers

techbuilder2175 wrote:

I have one and I live in California.
I sell it to you for 10 dollars shipped

Sounds good.  Where in CA are you?  I'm in San Francisco.  So if you're in the are we could meet.

Other than that, PM me you email address and I'll send you the PP + $5 shipping.

Thanks,
Chris

I live in the bay area and I work in San Fransisco in the Financial district near Howard and New Montgomery.

I'll pm with my contact information

Powder coated steel enclosure, 1/4" Surface grounded hardened aluminum plate, MK2A Heat bed, .200 Polished fused quartz plate, Machined quick change hot bed mount, E3D hot end, Ramps 1.4, DRV8825 stepper motor drivers

Closed. 

Thanks Techbuilder