Topic: Low cost, High Quality Filament

dcplastico.com just recently launched.  There is a range of colors for PLA, ABS, HIPS, and PVA.  $24.95 per 1kg roll.

Re: Low cost, High Quality Filament

Cool, I ordered a sample, I'll let you know what I think. The price is certainly in the right place. One feedback I will give is that I wish there were more payment options than Paypal.

paypal has many payment options.

Solidoodle2 with Ceramic tile heated bed http://www.soliforum.com/topic/2544/my- … eated-bed/
"1kg should last for an while" is a lie!

Your shipping information gives no mention of international shipping.

Do you ship internationally, and if so who do you use? How much to Australia for example?

Charles_Xavier wrote:

Cool, I ordered a sample, I'll let you know what I think. The price is certainly in the right place. One feedback I will give is that I wish there were more payment options than Paypal.

We'll be interested in knowing what you think.  More payment options should be available very soon.  Thanks for the feedback!

RavensCrest wrote:

paypal has many payment options.

That is only half the point. I'd also prefer to avoid using Paypal out of principle.

Gomisan wrote:

Your shipping information gives no mention of international shipping.

Do you ship internationally, and if so who do you use? How much to Australia for example?

Yeah, if you put in your address it should estimate shipping to Australia via UPS.