Topic: Buy Solidoodle Canada

Hello,

I have a question for my Canadian's friends or others who know the answer. Is there someone bought a 3D printer Solidoodle, on the official web site, direction to Canada, because I would like to know what is the Shipping and customs clearance prices ?

Thanks

Antoine

Re: Buy Solidoodle Canada

Shipping to Vancouver for me was $71.70 for a Solidoodle 2 and one roll of filament.  I can't remember if I got dinged anything by the Canadian government.  I got mine almost a year ago.  Hope that helps.

Yes, thank you very much!

antoine.lan wrote:

Hello,

I have a question for my Canadian's friends or others who know the answer. Is there someone bought a 3D printer Solidoodle, on the official web site, direction to Canada, because I would like to know what is the Shipping and customs clearance prices ?

Thanks

Antoine

HI,  I had to pay an extra $93 and change to Customs this past June for my SD3 and two rolls of filament.

I got dinged as well for the customs.  Someday maybe Solidoodle will get a customs broker and use UPS whereby avoiding many issues.

Thanks for the answer.

Sparverius did you pay the $93 at Solidoodle when you bought the printer or when the package arrived ?

Thanks

Antoine

Hi Antoine,

I had to pay when it arrived at the door.  Funny thing was, the filament arrived about a week before without any duty charges, but the duty charge was on the bigger package when the SD3 arrived.

Thank you very much everyone and Sparverius for all informations!!!

Antoine

antoine.lan wrote:

Thank you very much everyone and Sparverius for all informations!!!

Antoine

De rien.

I got dinged for $50 by customs. In the long run though, I don't really care. Ive had too much fun with it to care about an extra $50 tongue

11 (edited by ysb 2013-09-09 18:34:00)

yes.. around 90-100$ for custom for quebec..