Topic: Selling Solidoodle 3 With Filament

Selling my hardly used Solidoodle 3 with extra white filament. I have no time to use it.

Re: Selling Solidoodle 3 With Filament

price and country of origin ?
thanks

Just looking for offers and I'm in the US.

Offers you $5

I am an open book, write on my pages that I may learn the wisdom that you posses.

Downeasta wrote:

Offers you $5

He meant to say:

"Offers you $5 with $800 shipping"

LOL.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though some electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Haha, yeah.

Well he did say make an offer.  What he should have said was make reasonable offers.  That is why I only offered $5.  Then again as poor as I am?  I dont think I can afford the $5.

I am an open book, write on my pages that I may learn the wisdom that you posses.

iowajames wrote:
Downeasta wrote:

Offers you $5

He meant to say:

"Offers you $5 with $800 shipping"

LOL.

That would be nice smile. Also, reasonable offers only from now on.

jkry2121 wrote:

"like"

Downeasta wrote:
jkry2121 wrote:

"like"

like around the $600-$700 mark.

Where in the US are you? Might make a big difference as far as shipping.

SD3 w/ mods:
Glass bed with QU-BD heat pad upgrade, threadless ballscrew w/ 8mm smooth rod, spectra line belt replacement, lawsy MK5 extruder, Lawsy replacement carriage, E3D hotend, Ramps 1.4 w/ reprap discount controller, DRV8825 drivers, 12v 30A PS, Acrylic case, Overkill Y-idlers, Filament alarm, Extruder fan + more.

yes please I know someone interested in a printer.

I live in North Georgia.

Hi
I would be willing at the range you provided, I would like to see the machine operating with some current video. Are you able to provide some video stream?
Thanks

supraflyer wrote:

Hi
I would be willing at the range you provided, I would like to see the machine operating with some current video. Are you able to provide some video stream?
Thanks

Of course. Do you want to add me on skype so we can talk?

Just put the printer on ebay to see what I can get. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0722209625

jkry2121 wrote:

Just put the printer on ebay to see what I can get. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0722209625

You might sell it, I've seen mixed results, hope you do well! Remember, do not be afraid to charge serious money for shipping, like $75. It won't cost that much to ship via USPS, but the extra money helps defer the cost of eBay listing fees.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though some electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Jkry2121, And don't go skimpy on the packaging smile as ups/usps/fedex will do everything in their power to test the packaging you choose....

18 (edited by jkry2121 2013-08-12 18:41:49)

ronsii wrote:

Jkry2121, And don't go skimpy on the packaging smile as ups/usps/fedex will do everything in their power to test the packaging you choose....

I won't, trust me.

Yeah, happened to me. They beat the living LCD out of my monitor I packed, took quite some time for them to admit fault & pay for it too.