Topic: Has anybody else here read the new book truthabout3d.com ?

Has anybody else here read the new book “The Truth About 3D Printing: How to Make Money 3D Printing” and if so what did they think of it:

truthabout3d.com

It seems to be geared towards a home business crowd rather than an academic audience but I still really enjoyed it.

Re: Has anybody else here read the new book truthabout3d.com ?

I haven't read it.... but I have seen someone spamming it in about every forum I visit!!!

Yeah, this is called "innocent spam" where it seems like a legitimate question, but the person is still advertising under false pretense lol.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though some electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

I am just waiting to see it pop up in some of the gun making forums I visit since we have 3DP sections.

Has anyone read the book "The truth about Heartlander?" I reaaaalllly enjoyed it. Its like the best book in the history of the world, after the 1939 Cincinatti yellow pages (I love that one too).

Robox printer, HICTOP (Prusa i3 variant) Model 3DP17 printer, ELEK 2.5W laser engraver, AutoDesk 123D Design, Windows 10

I'll have to check that out!!! Thanks smile

Oh, I see the secret for making money with 3D printing, just sell a book, about how to do money with 3D printing.

We should pass a law in congress to use plastic money so we can 3d print that. Instant millionaires. smile

Since this old thread has popped up, here is a book that has some good ideas about how to approach making money with a 3D printer- https://www.youmagine.com/designs/adven … -documents

It's free, and isn't trying to upsell anything.

Yeah sorry, I'm new to the forum so I'm digging pretty deep. wink Thanks for the post. If I may ask, are the Ian Johnson with the  and Solidoodle Blog and youtube vids?