Topic: Worldwide Filament suppliers (ABS & PLA)

I wanted to create an own thread with everything, but took more time than i thought..

Anyway, heres a great site where you can find most of the ABS & PLA Suppliers around the world.

http://reprap.org/wiki/Printing_Material_Suppliers

Re: Worldwide Filament suppliers (ABS & PLA)

These guys on ebay are pretty cheap as well: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-75mm-3d-Print … 711wt_1139

I wonder if their quality is good? Ships from USA.

Be careful about quality ABS. We've heard stories of ABS + Prizes - i.e disreputable ABS manufactures shipping ABS with contaminants inside.

Like this (PLA):
http://richrap.blogspot.com/2012/06/jam … -1518.html

Note to self: Don't buy filament from Esun.

Former Solidoodle employee, no longer associated with the company.

When I need some more filament, I'm going to order the 3 pack from http://www.voxelfactory.com .

Probably faster and cheaper shipping since they are also in Canada. Price isn't bad as well.

Another Canadian option is http://www.a2aprinter.com/

I've purchased some from there and they are quick to send. I haven't used any yet of course, so I can't vouch for the quality. They arrive on sturdy spools in individually wrapped bags with desiccant.

Also, there are 3D printer enthusiasts in Vancouver that like to get their filament from http://www.repraper.com/ as it's the cheapest high quality filament they've found. The reels are only $15 each and you get stung for shipping, but it still works out cheaper than buying internally from Canada.

That is cheap. About $27.85 per kg shipped when you order 3 rolls, shipped by fedex.

Maybe if I get a shipping container load we can get the price down more... tongue

7 (edited by ysb 2012-09-05 16:52:19)

Brad wrote:

When I need some more filament, I'm going to order the 3 pack from http://www.voxelfactory.com .

Probably faster and cheaper shipping since they are also in Canada. Price isn't bad as well.

i bought 2 spools from them and they delivered them fast. independ bag with spool and desicat.

edit : after testing, this ABS is very good. No problem at all with the solidoodle

8 (edited by Caucasian 2012-09-11 05:09:30)

I just got some Black filament in from Afina on Amazon. 1kg, shipping and everything the price wasn't bad and the stuff is printing pretty well so far. No 'prizes' yet. It came boxed, in a sealed bag with desicant, and they use the slender rolls, which I like because they're easier to store. Shipping in the US was 4 business days.

Shipping Method: Standard
Items:   $31.99
Shipping & Handling:   $7.95
  ------
Total Before Tax:   $39.94
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:*   $0.00
  ------
Order Total:   $39.94

Happy with this one so far, they also have fluorescent and glow in the dark filament.

Octave Systems Inc.

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Octave White ABS Filament 1.75mm 1kg (2.2lbs) Spool = $31.00

Fixed Rate : $8.50
Sub-Total: $31.00
Total: $39.50

Their fixed rate shipping is showing $0.00 for me in the US. Did you ship outside the US? I hope that's true because that would put the cost ridiculously low.

Caucasian wrote:

Their fixed rate shipping is showing $0.00 for me in the US. Did you ship outside the US? I hope that's true because that would put the cost ridiculously low.

Shipping was to Chicago area.

Hrm... Well, I'll have to give it a go next time, it's about 40 cents cheaper than the other I found anyhow. What's to lose?

cmetzel wrote:

Happy with this one so far, they also have fluorescent and glow in the dark filament.

Octave Systems Inc.

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Octave White ABS Filament 1.75mm 1kg (2.2lbs) Spool = $31.00

Fixed Rate : $8.50
Sub-Total: $31.00
Total: $39.50

Great price. How's their lead time?

Former Solidoodle employee, no longer associated with the company.

solidoodlesupport wrote:

Great price. How's their lead time?

Ordered 8/29, shipped 9/4, received 9/6.

However the filament seems more runny to me.  I don't know how to technically explain it, like it doesn't solidify as quickly as the Solidoodle black that I bought with my machine.  I turned the temp down a little and it helps but still seems to ooze a little more and not firm up as quick.

Octave is running a special (may have missed it before...) through Amazon, didn't see it on their site though. Order any three rolls of 1.75 Abs, free shipping! Regular colors are 31. GITD was 34.99.

Not as good as some other places, but not a bad deal and 3-5 day shipping via UPS.

Shipping Method:     Standard
Items:       $96.99
Shipping & Handling:       $25.50
Promotion Applied:       -$25.50
     ------
Total Before Tax:       $96.99
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:*       $0.00
     ------
Order Total:       $96.99

16 (edited by 3Dprinterfilament 2012-11-12 09:52:09)

Hello Guys ,

This is CHINA BEST TECHNOLOGY LTD. located in HK, specialized in top-ranking 3D filaments.

Our project team is built by engineers from Germany and China. Throughout 5 years of R&D, we have developed qualified ABS & PLA Filaments.

Advantages of our filaments:

1. Reliable quality: With strict in line quality testing approval by laser & automatic systems.

2. Safe and immediate delivery: Our warehouses in different countries will make sure goods reach your place within 7 days upon order.

3. Competitive price: CIF Price: USD 11-25/kg depending on different markets and quantity.

Pls visit our website to apply for up to 45% off discount samples for testing!!!

If within 3 spools ( for 3 colors) : 1st roll 35% off ($16.91), 2nd roll 40% off($15.61), 3rd roll-45% off ($14.31) based on global retail price USD 28.90/KG . ) Btw , we can arrange the shipment within 3- 5 days upon payment , very fast delivery !

Many professionals and home users already became our partners, returning to us with good feedback. Pls contact us if you have interest in trying our products. Thank you !

Best regards

Cathy Zhan

===========================================

CHINA BEST TECHNOLOGY LTD. /3d-printer-filament.com
Unit 1301, 13/Floor, Chung Nam Building,
1 Lockhardt Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Email : [email protected]

===========================================

Post's attachments

3D_Filament_PLA.jpg
3D_Filament_PLA.jpg 112.58 kb, 2 downloads since 2012-11-02 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
3D printer filament supplier -- PLA & ABS 1.75mm &3.0mm -- Contact : Cathy Zhan & Adelina Lee
> High Quality: Tested by many users .
> Fast Delivery : Samples within 3-5 days upon payment .
> Competitive price : 30%-45% discount based on global retail price

Hi guys,

Check out bootsindustries.com, we are located in Quebec city and we specialize in 1.75 mm PLA. We've already shipped to many clients across Canada and you'll be amazed by the quality of the product (0.03 mm tolerance).

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

Jean Le Bouthillier
Boots Industries

Premium 1.75mm PLA - Sealed with desiccant & 0.03 MM diameter tolerance.

Our ABS/PLA filament :1.Certificate:SGS,have diameter laser detect kits
                                     2.Wire diameter uniformity and No bubble
                                     3.More than 20 colors provided
our price(except shipping costs):$13/roll      (less than 50 rolls )
                                                    $12/roll      (more than 50 rolls,less than 200 rolls)
                                                    $11/roll      (more than 200 rolls,less than 500 rolls)
our contact information :[email protected]
                                       86-020-82497630-606
our location:5/F,5/B Yujing industry Dalingshan road Tianhe district,Guangzhou city,China
our company:FlyThinking material ltd
If you are interesting in our products,please contact with me directly.

regards,
Steven

I find a 3D printer filament supplier from China, High rank ABS PLA filament, you can visit the page:

Regards. Jack

Buy 3D Printing Filament Online
www.REDACTED.com

We distribute in North America both our own HoneyComb line as well as Taulman products.  Right now we have GREAT prices with no shipping.  Check it!

http://www.3d-filaments.com

For Dutch suppliers, I can provide the following second-hand reviews (both family members);

123inkt.nl (bought ABS) --> no complaints
Filament en meer (PLA) --> also no compaints.

I'd love to hear about cheaper spools though. Quality-wise there seems to be as near as no difference from what I've heard, so when will prices drop?

- www.absplastic.eu - 3D Printing Hub

hello, we suggest you can buy from Aliexpress.com, good quality,good price. low to 11 USD/spool EXW, shipping cost will be very low even through courier service if the quantity is about 5 or 10 spools. with fast delivery speed. you can contact: [email protected], a good supplier from China, very professional in filament.

Good

Buy 3D Printing Filament Online
www.REDACTED.com

I'll promote one of my favorite places to buy from (though I buy from varied places). USA Seller.

http://makergeeks.com/

Tammy
Solidoodle 2
E3Dv6 Hotend, MK5 v6 version, Glass Bed, Anti Z backlash slop nut, SureStepr SD8825 1/32 Extruder Driver, makeshift breakaway plexiglass case; . L-Cheapo 3.8 Watt Laser Attachment w/Custom built enclosure
From Buffalo, NY, USA