Topic: Printed Cast

Now this is worthy... too bad it doesn't fit the bed of the sd2 or 3...

http://www.slashgear.com/3d-printed-cor … -30288549/

Re: Printed Cast

Never had a cast worthy broken limb, hopefully I won't have one before I can afford my Gigabot. Then I can get away with a home cast. tongue

Now, setting the break may be an issue, anyone have plans for a cheap DIY X-Ray machine? XD

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though some electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Nope but one method to set the broken limb is to get up on the roof and tie a rope around the broken limb other end tied to concrete block.  Throw block off roof.  Limb now set.  Well Sort of.   Also loud scream will be from you which will scare other people and they will get you down. 

Cheap method of health care now available to all in US.

Bob

LOL smile

Can't wait to print one out to make my trips through TSA go faster. LOL.
Bring on the bigger print beds!!!

SD2 w/ mods: Rumba controller, ATX PSU, SD pro case, glass bed, with more to come...

Do you think that welding with acetone would suffice to make this in several pieces?

I edit my posts a lot.

If you build it right, you can probably build hinges on it that just fit together without any bonding agent.

I think a 'puzzle piece' snap latch system would be great, it would still be all printable and have an easy removal and install process.