Re: Orders Shipping List

Ya me too and seeing all these SD2 ordered after make it worse.  I have been going here almost every day, reading, helping when I can.  Stopped playing with the software because their is nothing else I can do till I try without the machine, plus made me want it even more.

That's the same day my s3 was ordered! (1-22-13 order #7895) looks like I'll have mine a few minutes before you get yours! Haha

828 (edited by satman49 2013-03-04 01:52:21)

Arcane wrote:

Well i got my SD2 yesterday and everything worked perfect right out of the box! I did have to level the table a bit but i think thats a necessity anyway.

The only problem is that my roomate wont let me keep it in the house because he's afraid it will spike our electrical bill. So i'm taking it to work monday.

But beyond that i am impressed with the SD2 and it was worth the wait.

I have my SD3 plugged into a Kill a watt meter. its been anout 21 hrs now and says it used 1.14kw.There has been some idle time and about 10 hrs running time.I just looked at  the actual wattage it varies from low of 44 to high of 140 watts

SD3, E3D hotend,linear bearing on x/y axis',pillow block bearing on y conneting rod, ball bearngs on front y axis, fan on y stepper motor.

First post!
Solidoodle 2 pro (heated bed; no walls/door)
Order ID: #9007 placed 21 Feb 13
Shipped 1 March 13

That's nine days.  (Actually, I assume y'all can subtract two dates; I'm just stoked).

MFernandez wrote:

First post!
Solidoodle 2 pro (heated bed; no walls/door)
Order ID: #9007 placed 21 Feb 13
Shipped 1 March 13

That's nine days.  (Actually, I assume y'all can subtract two dates; I'm just stoked).

WOW, so following that logic, Mine should ship today, I'm 9041 and I ordered the day after you big_smile

helagak wrote:

That's the same day my s3 was ordered! (1-22-13 order #7895) looks like I'll have mine a few minutes before you get yours! Haha

make sure to post here when you do.. ill take the next day off work...

Haha will do. big_smile
I'm probably gonna take the next day off too.

My Solidoodle 2 pro shipped today!

Order number 8768
Order Date 2/15/2013
Ship Date 3/4/2013

Anyone else notice there's no option to buy the SD2Pro anymore? The drop down where u select Base/Pro/Expert doesn't show Pro anymore... maybe it's cannibalizing SD3 sales preventing them from ramping up SD3 production so they chose to kill it to make way for SD3

Ghostling wrote:

Anyone else notice there's no option to buy the SD2Pro anymore? The drop down where u select Base/Pro/Expert doesn't show Pro anymore... maybe it's cannibalizing SD3 sales preventing them from ramping up SD3 production so they chose to kill it to make way for SD3

I wonder, maybe they just need to get rid of all of those enclosures that people aren't paying $100 for.

Hmmm.. the pro option was there at 11:30 this morning....now it's gone

I'm gonna guess that they just used the last cover and due to the lack of interest are not going to reorder them....

ronsii wrote:

Hmmm.. the pro option was there at 11:30 this morning....now it's gone

I'm gonna guess that they just used the last cover and due to the lack of interest are not going to reorder them....

I'm thinking that they want to get rid of as many covers as they can, and they have too many left over to offer the pro option

838 (edited by ronsii 2013-03-05 07:03:27)

HEh heh, guess I should have read that better.... I was thinking expert model and reading/writing pro model....

//walks away with head down///

Edit: However I see that you can still order the base to pro upgrade kit in the parts section... so in effect you would still get the same thing but would have to install it and costs a little more smile

krangelov2004
Bulgaria,Europe
Unpacking my sd3 of 28.02-2013, after paying 207 $ vat.
All   1138.5$.Aproximatelly 1708 bulgarian levs.
Sd3 now  have to work,to returned money for him!
Now the printer has to start to work!
I believe that after software for calibration insert in printer, printer will be born!
Krasimir

Does Solidoodle Email you when the status changes from pending to shipping(ed), or do I have to continue with my checking the website every 5 seconds expecting a change?

841 (edited by ronsii 2013-03-06 18:44:05)

They will send you an email when their system changes the status to shipped...ie. when they make a shipping label for it. you know depending on your web browser you can have it autoload pages for you at fixed intervals smile

one other thing, a lot of people say that the notification email ends up in the spam folder.

842 (edited by Schieggster 2013-03-06 21:33:57)

ronsii wrote:

They will send you an email when their system changes the status to shipped...ie. when they make a shipping label for it. you know depending on your web browser you can have it autoload pages for you at fixed intervals smile

one other thing, a lot of people say that the notification email ends up in the spam folder.

Fixed my spam folder

As if the people at Solidoodle were monitoring this post, my status has changed.

Shipped
Order# 9041 (Solidoodle 2)
Order Date 2/22/2013
Ship Date 3/6/2013

I got really excited when that email came over, I'm pretty sure I spooked the people at my office.

congrats Schieggster

I edit my posts a lot.

Ghostling wrote:

it's still there when I looked today.

Hi all,

New guy here planning on getting a 3D printer soon and really like the SD3. What is the current lead time? Looks like it can be as little as a week or two from the posts above??

Smitty505000

Smitty505000 wrote:

Hi all,

New guy here planning on getting a 3D printer soon and really like the SD3. What is the current lead time? Looks like it can be as little as a week or two from the posts above??

Smitty505000

It's been ridiculously short for the Solidoodle 2's, the Solidoodle 3 however, not so short. Don't let the wait time discourage you though, I'm kind of glad that they build these from scratch just for me smile.

As for the Long SD3 wait times, it's the same as when the SD2 was the new kid on the block, it will decrease over time as they start ramping up production. All you have to do it wait!

847 (edited by Ratboy14 2013-03-08 01:55:35)

Order 9300

02/27/2013     Processed    

03/07/2013     Shipped

WOW That was fast! 1 week! I live about an hour from their shop, I'm in NJ, so it should be here tomorrow WOO

edit

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 03/08/2013

Awesome lead time I have to say!

SD2 orderd 3/1/2013 and shipped 3/7/2013

sweet. smile

Phoenix wrote:

SD2 orderd 3/1/2013 and shipped 3/7/2013

sweet. smile

Ratboy14 wrote:

Order 9300

02/27/2013     Processed   

03/07/2013     Shipped

Man, it's impressive to see what it's come from, Make sure y'all are updating the Wiki (http://www.soliwiki.com/Printers_Shipping) to give people an idea of current lead times.

Ordered 2-24-13
Shipped 3-7-13

Not bad at all smile
I live in California so hopefully it'll be here soon.
I ordered some black abs filament that should be here on Saturday.

I'm Sooo excited!