Topic: Export Question??

I am using SKP to draw out files and then DL'ed the export app.  BUT I guess I missed a few things here.

1.  I am guessing to may gaps in the drawing.  It said something like that.
2.  I the used Cadspan and that shrunk it down to tiny tiny sized.  Someone sad that was a issue with the inch to MM in the program, has that been a fixed/or new issue
3.  Is Sketchup, that wonky, if so, whom would be the next to try, free I hope..

I guess I can start here.. I did look on the forums, but the questions all bounced around a little

Thanks

Re: Export Question??

If you have holes in your drawing then the mesh wasn't closed. SketchUp has a couple plugins to help try to fix those holes. ie Cleanup³ and solidinspector . Check the sketchucation forums for more plugins.

It also helps to run all models through netfab studio basic. You can automatically repair parts using that software. Sketch Up is easy to use and I love it however it can be difficult to get manifold parts sometimes.

SD3 w/ mods:
Glass bed with QU-BD heat pad upgrade, threadless ballscrew w/ 8mm smooth rod, spectra line belt replacement, lawsy MK5 extruder, Lawsy replacement carriage, E3D hotend, Ramps 1.4 w/ reprap discount controller, DRV8825 drivers, 12v 30A PS, Acrylic case, Overkill Y-idlers, Filament alarm, Extruder fan + more.