1 (edited by bl3nd3r 2013-08-08 18:53:33)

Topic: SOLD: Selling kickstarter position

Hi Everyone.

My situation has changed and I just don't have room for a filastruder at my place. I am hoping someone would be interested in taking over my position. If you are interested, let me know.

Here are the details:

Fully assembled Filastruder with enclosure shipping August 2013. This unit will be sent to you and ready to extrude. Includes 5lb of ABS pellets, 3 nozzles (1.75mm, 3.0mm and undrilled)

Paid: $330(USD)
Asking price: $400(USD) or best offer.
Payment: Paypal or Bitcoin accepted

Re: SOLD: Selling kickstarter position

Price?

if lawsy doesn't take it then I will. $300 was your kickstarter backing level right?

SD3 w/ mods:
Glass bed with QU-BD heat pad upgrade, threadless ballscrew w/ 8mm smooth rod, spectra line belt replacement, lawsy MK5 extruder, Lawsy replacement carriage, E3D hotend, Ramps 1.4 w/ reprap discount controller, DRV8825 drivers, 12v 30A PS, Acrylic case, Overkill Y-idlers, Filament alarm, Extruder fan + more.

Consider putting the machine on eBay.  Demand is still higher than supply.

jesse wrote:

Consider putting the machine on eBay.  Demand is still higher than supply.

The issue with this is the amount of lead time before the item ships. If the buyer hasn't recieved the item, they can always dispute through paypal and get their money back.

2n2r5 wrote:

if lawsy doesn't take it then I will. $300 was your kickstarter backing level right?

Yes, it is the $300 level with addons. Please feel free to PM me your offer. Thanks.

At this point I have not received any offers and its still up for grabs. Thanks.

I'll buy it for 300.

SD3 w/ mods:
Glass bed with QU-BD heat pad upgrade, threadless ballscrew w/ 8mm smooth rod, spectra line belt replacement, lawsy MK5 extruder, Lawsy replacement carriage, E3D hotend, Ramps 1.4 w/ reprap discount controller, DRV8825 drivers, 12v 30A PS, Acrylic case, Overkill Y-idlers, Filament alarm, Extruder fan + more.

$330 here (I have one but id like another).

Thanks for the offers. I posted again in buy/sell as I realized this might not be the best place. I will finalize offers shortly.