Topic: Has anyone used Bobcad

I have used Bobcad in the past.
It is a bit pricy but good.
check it out at
bobcad.com

Ultimaker S3.

Re: Has anyone used Bobcad

You sound like a company shill... you're not asking a question, you're pointing to a product with your first post.

I've spent years on various manufacturing forums, and BobCAD has to be one of the buggiest pieces of software in the industry.  To top that off, getting them to act upon their so-called "warranty" is a complete joke... they take your money with promises of "We're fixing that in the next release, which we'll send to you for free if you purchase the current version.", but it never appears.

Don't believe me, or think I'm being overly critical?  Google BobCAD reviews... you'll find links to many forum posts where the same material comes up time and time again.  If you value your time and money, don't waste it on such vaporware.

Thanks fot the info.
the last time I used Bobcad it was Ver. 19
I will look elseware

Ultimaker S3.

MacGyverS2000 wrote:

You sound like a company shill... you're not asking a question, you're pointing to a product with your first post.

I've spent years on various manufacturing forums, and BobCAD has to be one of the buggiest pieces of software in the industry.  To top that off, getting them to act upon their so-called "warranty" is a complete joke... they take your money with promises of "We're fixing that in the next release, which we'll send to you for free if you purchase the current version.", but it never appears.

Don't believe me, or think I'm being overly critical?  Google BobCAD reviews... you'll find links to many forum posts where the same material comes up time and time again.  If you value your time and money, don't waste it on such vaporware.

Sad but true.

Former Solidoodle employee, no longer associated with the company.