Topic: Hello from Westchester, NY

Hi, I'm Teddy and I'm a student in a high school outside NYC. I have owned a solidoodle 2 myself since November, and I obtained a grant to buy my high school a solidoodle 3  in February.  As I am now working on mysenior project which is leaving behind guides and manuals for people who want to use the school's new printer, I will mostly be posting for help with dialing in the printer and solving various problems that come up. I am very excited to leave behind this gift to my school and I hope I can get it printing well enough even with all the procedures I have to follow in making changes to software.

Re: Hello from Westchester, NY

lee7670 wrote:

Hi, I'm Teddy and I'm a student in a high school outside NYC. I have owned a solidoodle 2 myself since November, and I obtained a grant to buy my high school a solidoodle 3  in February.  As I am now working on mysenior project which is leaving behind guides and manuals for people who want to use the school's new printer, I will mostly be posting for help with dialing in the printer and solving various problems that come up. I am very excited to leave behind this gift to my school and I hope I can get it printing well enough even with all the procedures I have to follow in making changes to software.

Hey there! Hope everything is going well.

Former Solidoodle employee, no longer associated with the company.