351 (edited by Zyban 2018-01-05 09:23:36)

Re: Filastruder Documentation and CAD/STL files

It's me again,

I still have a problem with the thermocouple.
In the hexagonal area of the brass head there is a small hole, where is the thermocouple head? And can the thermocouple wires run along the hot head or should they be outside the insulation?

I have not seen any photos clearly showing this area just before the placement of the insulation and I notice an insulation around the wires of the heating resistor and nothing for the thermocouple

Thank you

352 (edited by Zyban 2018-01-08 20:24:51)

It's just to say that I found in this thread the video about the head of the thermocoupler so it's ok for the position but my problem thermocouple drivers (connect) remains. It would have been nice also to put a little Kapton at 300 ° C in the pack because it does not exist in Belgium or France which exceeds 180 °. I put at least 1:30 to find on the internet with totally positive opinions and of course it comes from China as everything, so a month of waiting ..

Sorry to bother you but this is the first time that I put a thermocouple and I do not know much about it, you will have noticed

hi everyone i just get today my filastruder but its missing manual for connect wire where i can find pdf ?
or just diagram ?

The diagram is in the instructions

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm

Do u have any video showing mechanical parts and electrical parts assembly?

How can I know which vision of my filastruder

By checking the serial number, as mentioned in the first post of this thread.

elmoret wrote:

By checking the serial number, as mentioned in the first post of this thread.

Hehe you must be new around here (sarcasm) thinking people go back that far for information.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Do u have any video showing mechanical parts and electrical parts assembly?

Incorrect polarity on the stall protection board.

361 (edited by tonycstech 2019-07-21 19:44:58)

Someone earlier sent me firmware 1.1
When i tried to upload it to filawinder, i was getting error EEPROMEx.h cannot be found.

I then downloaded "master" version from github.
Flashed the board and now its not working as before.
Motor wining all the time because some voltage is applied to it at all times regardless of the sensor reading.
It is also responds slower.
In fact, if filament gets up too quick, motor keeps spinning at max speed for no reason.

I am guessing my firmware is newer then the one filawinder came with.

Where do i get original firmware that worked ?

362 (edited by swimsorca 2019-11-10 04:53:24)

Can you please give me some advice on this. My nozzle has no hole in it for the thermocoupler, do I need to drill a hole, if so what size would this be and how deep. My nozzle comes with the filter and clip, I have fitted the clip to hold the mesh in but there is no hole for the thermocouple. All the video's show the thermocouple coming from the brass nozzle.  Please advice.

Drilling depth will depending on where you got your nozzle.
Look around it and see where metal is thickest and drill there.
Drill as small as the thermocoupler its self (1.5-2mm hole)

Or you can attach it with capton tape.

Thanks tonycstech really appreciate your help.
The nozzle came with the Filastruder kit.

I was hunting around for a hole on the thing but no hole.
Did have fun trying to get the black clip into the bottom as I do not have the right kind of pliers, but managed it in the end.

Now working on the wiring. Really nice that I have the instructions and pictures from Jinx. My hero!!

Hello guys, have you find a tutorial (video or not) for electronic part, because i'm a noob and i don't understand the PDF instructions...
I have the filastruder about one year but i never build it correctely..
Please help me !

Revisión 2.1d de las instrucciones y archivos CAD / STL (PARA NÚMEROS DE SERIE 3127-3842)
My model belongs to that review, I am having problems with the filatrusder, I do not know what else to review, it is assumed that everything is connected according to the instructions (I thank the discord forum for providing photographs and the help received).
I only have to test the engine.
Where can I get an engine for that model (engine only), to be able to test.

is it possible to post the step file for the vertical hopper? i want to do a remix that will use a gatorade bottle for a larger openning and somewhere to attach a vibration motor. thank you.

368 (edited by Kronikabuse 2020-10-09 09:34:38)

tekstyle wrote:

is it possible to post the step file for the vertical hopper? i want to do a remix that will use a gatorade bottle for a larger openning and somewhere to attach a vibration motor. thank you.

Its on thingiverse

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm

Check out the Auger Assisted Vertical Hopper. A vibration motor doesn't cut it.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4386326