Topic: Solidoodle 2 for sale

Bought it back in the day when was all excited about 3d printing.

But to be honest we didnt reallly know what we were doing - we did a few prints, but the machine jammmed - i believe the printer head is the issue ie its blocked - and ive never been confident enough to break the seal to check.

Either way, its been sitting in storage for a quite a few years now..  and I thought if anyone wanted to make an offer (we have a couple of rolls of printint spool too - red, white) I would love to know its not just gathering dust, sat in storage locker but out there working for someone who knowshow to make the most of it.

We are open to any offers-  and fyi we are based in London UK so whilst Id happily try and a ship it, if there is anyone local (ish) its here and collectable smile

Ps i can add take some pics next time Im down at the storage place - probably next week. And happy to answer any questions.

I know it cost us like 750 quid, but it would mean a lot to know if it is going to a better home..

Re: Solidoodle 2 for sale

I would take it from you need to get into a new project but in Manchester area its a bit of a distance and i dont have that sort of cash at the moment unfortunately